Which nose piercing would be more flattering?

first two are me
Hoop or stud?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?

1233

Most Helpful Guy

• A year ago, i'd have said neither, but after coming to love the gal I do now, who has a couple lip and eye piercing, its all matter of how you compose the rest of you, and what look you're going for. I'd say you'll look quite appealing in either you chose, the stud tends to throw off more of an elegance aura, while the ring is more of a grunge/tough girl look.

Most Helpful Girl

• The hoop is getting close to a bull piercing so I would stick to the stud