Which nose piercing would be more flattering?

first two are me
Hoop or stud?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?Which nose piercing would be more flattering?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A year ago, i'd have said neither, but after coming to love the gal I do now, who has a couple lip and eye piercing, its all matter of how you compose the rest of you, and what look you're going for. I'd say you'll look quite appealing in either you chose, the stud tends to throw off more of an elegance aura, while the ring is more of a grunge/tough girl look.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The hoop is getting close to a bull piercing so I would stick to the stud

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• Personally I very strongly dislike girls with nose piercings (The closest thing to hating) To me it just doesn't look attractive, if any of them though, I'd go for the small one that isn't the ring.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think a stud would fit more. A hoop can also go well, but a stud is more convenient

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw, you're super cute. In my own opinion, the stud always looks better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoops make you look edgy if that's the style you're into. I would recommend the stud thou

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you are such a beautiful girl. For someone as pretty as you I would go with the second piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • None, leave your face alone and stop thinking about putting pieces of metal in it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you no need to have.. you are good this way
    If still you need, go with first option

0|0
    0|0
  • I think hoop would look the best but either one would work in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • If the top one is you, you don't need piercings

0|0
    0|0