Okay I need all the men to be honest here?

Be honest guys, how many of you shop or at least bough 1 item at bath and body works without your wife or girlfriend being there with you? I'm not talking about getting them a gift or anything, but going in there just to buy something for yourself since they sell body care for men. Or do you just think its stupid and over pricey when you can just get body wash at the store for 4 buck or less? My boyfriend hates it.. he's such a debbie downer lol
Okay I need all the men to be honest here...?
Updates:
I see, I guess guys really don't care about the store haha Makes sense, it is a pretty pricey store when you can just go to walmart and get some soap. I don't shop there as much myself cause prices have gotten higher.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, no. I just buy the cheapest possible stuff at the drug store. I just don't think that those products appeal to men. I still buy a facial cleanser that my ex-wife insisted that I use, but it's just one of those items that you can get in the health/beauty section of any department or drug store.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The men's stuff there is prob actually for the women to buy for the men in their family. What guy is gonna go in there and shop for himself? Very few.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• I have bought gifts there but never bought anything for myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I use Dr Bronner's organic soap due to my sensitivities with certain chemicals, so I probably can't use that in the first place. Dr Bronner's does carry scented organic soap so I guess it's pretty much the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never bought something this kind of stuff. Even with my girlfriend. I think it's a waste of money for men. Our skin is more rough than girls skins

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care. I like to buy feminine products sometimes. Im metrosexual and i like how they smell better than guy products.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never have, I just buy cheap stuff at the big stores like Wal-Mart. Don't need nothing fancy, just something to get me by.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wait until they have a sale and I go there to pick up some lotion. The scent pairs well with my deodorant.

1|0
    0|0
  • In haven't without an SO with me, mostly because the closest one is an hour away and so its kinda a day trip thing. Also I'm poor lol. But if I could afford it I def would

0|0
    0|0
  • I just buy what soap and or hairwash i personally like. Both how it feels after shower and the smell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never bought anything but if I would then it would be essential oils. My girl loves the store and I can't stand there for longer then 5 Mins gives me headaches (strong smell)

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't have that shop in the UK. Plus I prefer nivea sensitive shower gel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly , i don't even know what is this. Never heard of something like this,😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I purchase items like that, but not from that specific store.

You can usually buy anything and everything cheaper online, especially if you can go straight to the manufacturer. Take that dollar shave club for instance, you can get the same razors from the company THEY get them from, and it's much cheaper to cut out the "middle man."

Bed Bath and Beyond, like every other brick and mortar store, is a middle man. They buy shit cheap and mark up the price and sell it to you.

I only shop online and direct from manufacturers when possible, anybody who doesn't do the same is just pissing money down the toilet. I actually work hard for my money, spending it all on overpriced shit isn't "fun" to me, but for some reason, a lot of women have a "spending money bug," where they think spending money is fun, and if they're not spending money, then they're not having fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not. I buy stuff always, it feels good. I don't see why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I love some of the cologne there. Its a good store. Expensive at times

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never been to bath and body works !! But I buy my own things alone regularly!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like to waste money so i dont buy that stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and I use cucumber melon lotion all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy soap in other stores, anything there I need?

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use those.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• My bro buys by himself

0|0
    0|0
  • In my country, they buy that shit o their own.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes