Okay I need all the men to be honest here?

Be honest guys, how many of you shop or at least bough 1 item at bath and body works without your wife or girlfriend being there with you? I'm not talking about getting them a gift or anything, but going in there just to buy something for yourself since they sell body care for men. Or do you just think its stupid and over pricey when you can just get body wash at the store for 4 buck or less? My boyfriend hates it.. he's such a debbie downer lol
Okay I need all the men to be honest here...?
I see, I guess guys really don't care about the store haha Makes sense, it is a pretty pricey store when you can just go to walmart and get some soap. I don't shop there as much myself cause prices have gotten higher.

331

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, no. I just buy the cheapest possible stuff at the drug store. I just don't think that those products appeal to men. I still buy a facial cleanser that my ex-wife insisted that I use, but it's just one of those items that you can get in the health/beauty section of any department or drug store.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The men's stuff there is prob actually for the women to buy for the men in their family. What guy is gonna go in there and shop for himself? Very few.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE