Girls, Any Lululemon girls like this ever had this happen?

Have any of you Lululemon leggings wearing girls who keep a straight face whenever a player comes up to you trying to be smooth by ignoring your booty and upper legs in those and not looking down ever had a guy who proclaimed be (or should be) morally strong (like a church guy) who tried that on you, but you won against him when his eyes went down to those 2 spots and his mouth just fell open... and if so, did any of these go through your mind when u noticed him trying to ignore it?

• I'm not 1 of these girls/I am, but haven't had a guy like that try it on me/I am and I have had those type of guys try it-but they ARE that tough, we can't get those guys
    Vote A
  • I am and yep. I didn't think anything when I noticed him trying that on me
    Vote B
  • I am and yep. I thought "ohh, you're trying it on me too? let's see how good u are. my booty and upper legs in these *should* get u."
    Vote C
  • I am and yeah. I thought "UHH, ur trying it on me too? time to stick my hip out, hand on my hip! creep!"
    Vote D
  • I am and yeah. I thought, "gotta keep my face straight for when u look down and ur jaw drops, and it WILL."
    Vote E
  • I am and yeah. I thought, "will it be my booty or upper legs in these that gets u? both should get u too, u can't be that tough."
    Vote F
  • I am and yeah. I thought, "will I lose to u? IS ur willpower that tough? *secretly worried I'll lose to him*"
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not 1 of these girls/I am, but haven't had a guy like that

0|0
    0|0
  • oh are those the leggings that show off everything most sl**s have? xD wear some proper pants people please.

0|0
    0|0
    • wait are you seriously gonna say only sluts have big butts? thats really sad. go take your kids to soccer practice or something 😂🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• @babymels333 oh I’m not saying they have big butts. Just women usually wear those to show off every bit of skin they have

Recommended myTakes