Guys, What is cute for a girl to be wearing?

I'm a modest girl but when I attend something and I know there will be guys I like there I try to look cute.
is there anything annoying that girls wear?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on her body shape. I like blouses and skirts. They look cute together.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Its annoying for women who wear clothes that are not flattering to their body types. I prefer BBWs but they have no business showing their midsection, wearing booty shorts, or any skinny girl clothing. If a woman has the stereotypical "Hot" body its a waste to spoil it in jeans and a baggy shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wear something that works for you. Bigger girls need to show curves, athletic girls need to show their tone body.

0|0
    0|0
  • A small amount of make up, a dress or just some nice pants and a cute shirt, open hair and you're good to go

0|1
    0|0
  • Simply trying too hard and too much makeup is an instant turn off in my opinion. Personally girls who are simply natural looking are way better

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep it simple. A nice blouse and well fitted jeans is good enough... make sure your hair is really nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a nice dress show a little boob. and have a nice pair of heals on

1|0
    0|0
  • What ever makes her feel sexy cause if she feels sexy then she's sexyyyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go out of your way if it isn't anything you'd feel comfortable with don't bother

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not picky. But to your other question, dresses and skirts are super cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • It literally doesn't mater at all they like i no matter what your wearing

0|0
    0|0
  • Belly shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • A cute top, high heels and a strapon

0|0
    0|0
  • a g-string

0|0
    0|0
  • lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever she wants to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever she's comfortable with

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress and high thighs

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked love

0|0
    0|0
  • annoying? yeah it's annoying when they overdo it trying to impress guys with their look. Just be you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts and dresses and stockings are cute. Heels! Love when their nails and toe nails are always done too.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Dresses

0|1
    0|0
  • Midi dress

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes