Will putting on a lot of foundation conceal my random, excessive blushing?

• It will help.
    Vote A
  • It will not help.
    Vote B
  • I dunno.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It will most probably help but blushing is such an attractive feature. Do you really want to hide it. It's part of you and you can rock it 100% if you choose.

1|0
    0|0
    • This is excessive blushing:
      http://www.chirit.com/images/harlequin1.jpg

Not this:
      www.howtostopblushing.co/.../...ushing-300x300.jpg

Yes, I do want to hide it. It has destroyed my life. I’m dreading to go to my internship because I’ll need to communicate with people, and I just know I’ll get red over the most pointless things.

• Show All
    • It’s hard to accept it when I can’t hide it from others... and they will be judging me for it.

• But you think others will be judging you. Although I feel the same way we can't say that they do judge. You're placing an opinion on them from your own point of view.

And besides why do their opinions matter? I know it's extremely hard to break away from others opinions. But I started to not care what people think over the past year and just kept on being myself. I've met such great people who accepted all of my shit and I feel great, not because of them but because I value my opinion of myself more than someone else's.

Most Helpful Girl

• I recommend buying a green concealer - it cancels out redness.
    It'll help you more than anything else will. Trust me!

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay, thank you!

I just wish I could look at myself in the mirror right when I get red to see for myself if it actually works... lol

• Show All
    • How would that help me see if it works?

• I don't understand what you're saying...
      It's a temporary solution - just a surface correction. It's not medicine. It's a concealer.
      It works for as long as you keep it on or as long as it doesn't rub off...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• If you become an alcoholic your face will constantly be red so people won't see you blushing. Plus you will be way to drunk to get embarrassed

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, but ask your GP; he's there to help you with these kind of problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nvm. I didn't realize it was that bad, that is one of the cases i am ok with make up.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• over the day it might help but im sure that putting on a lot of foundation etc could turn your skin red, because of irritaion, acne or a rush if you dont get it off your face properly

0|0
    0|0
  • No it will only look cakey, color correct with a green concealer before you apply your foundation

0|0
    0|0
  • it will help

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe it will help

0|0
    0|0
  • it won't help

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes