Will putting on a lot of foundation conceal my random, excessive blushing?

• It will help.
  • It will not help.
  • I dunno.
    Vote C

64

Most Helpful Guy

• It will most probably help but blushing is such an attractive feature. Do you really want to hide it. It's part of you and you can rock it 100% if you choose.

• This is excessive blushing:
      http://www.chirit.com/images/harlequin1.jpg

Not this:
      www.howtostopblushing.co/.../...ushing-300x300.jpg

Yes, I do want to hide it. It has destroyed my life. I’m dreading to go to my internship because I’ll need to communicate with people, and I just know I’ll get red over the most pointless things.

• It’s hard to accept it when I can’t hide it from others... and they will be judging me for it.

• But you think others will be judging you. Although I feel the same way we can't say that they do judge. You're placing an opinion on them from your own point of view.

And besides why do their opinions matter? I know it's extremely hard to break away from others opinions. But I started to not care what people think over the past year and just kept on being myself. I've met such great people who accepted all of my shit and I feel great, not because of them but because I value my opinion of myself more than someone else's.

Most Helpful Girl

• I recommend buying a green concealer - it cancels out redness.
    It'll help you more than anything else will. Trust me!

• Okay, thank you!

I just wish I could look at myself in the mirror right when I get red to see for myself if it actually works... lol

• How would that help me see if it works?

• I don't understand what you're saying...
      It's a temporary solution - just a surface correction. It's not medicine. It's a concealer.
      It works for as long as you keep it on or as long as it doesn't rub off...