Is this actor your ideal type? like is he attractive in your eyes?

his name is hyun bin, a famous korean actor. I've been obsessed w him for quite some time lol. but pics dont give him justice tho he still looks goodis this actor your ideal type? like is he attractive in your eyes?is this actor your ideal type? like is he attractive in your eyes?is this actor your ideal type? like is he attractive in your eyes?is this actor your ideal type? like is he attractive in your eyes?is this actor your ideal type? like is he attractive in your eyes?is this actor your ideal type? like is he attractive in your eyes?

194

Most Helpful Guy

• I find Song Joong Ki much more attractive. He's my ultimate man crush.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Song Joong Ki is like the flower boy next door pretty type. But Hyun Bin is mannlyy

Most Helpful Girl

• He's attractive but my ideal guy is Yoongi and Namjoon from BTS.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE