Which guys hairstyles do girls like?

Hi I'm 21 and have long hair, not too overgrown and I'm curious which hairstyle do girls find more attractive of guys?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl has diffrent taste bit what girls like is when a guy has his own opinion so wear it as you like it, as long its clean and you like it, its perfect

• Yeah exactly like as if you'd don't mind me having long hair and so! I think long haired dudes (I'm straight) are the coolest looking because I am a violinist and have been inspired by 70s 60s musicians who ALL had long hair and it's just amazing

• this is awesome dude, wear it as you like it
      tell me you didn't cut it... because of some chicks on here that told you too

• No I have not cut my hair to the short style because some girls said so! I only cut it when my fringe gets long to an extent that it obstructs my eyesight and I can't see my music score (s) properly 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• This is really up for debate but I have had a lot of luck with the faux hawk/shaved side of head look.

One day I cut it short and didn't put gel in and a girl that previously called my faux hawk style douchey admitted that she preferred it