Is getting a tattoo a good thing?

I really want one I'm just worried about like if I'll have to go back & forth to get it touched up & my skin

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait until you are 22, and spend the time between now and then designing your own piece so that it will truly reflect you. If you use sunscreen, your tattoo will age pretty well and probably not need touch-ups.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on your skin & what you work as
    As a Bank manager or something you shouldn't get visible ones
    As a 'worker' it doesn't really matter most of the time
    Some ladies surely love it and you'll be the king at every kindergarten haha

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Get one but have it somewhere discreet like top of arm or somewhere on the leg... that way u can cover it if u don't like it.. start off small

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont have one yet. I still debate to this day, will I ever?

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not a good thing or a bad thing really. It is a commitment that you do have to take care of and you may have to get it touched up every so often if colors start to fade or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • the right sort, just don't get face or neck tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • In my eyes it's not good or bad, it is what it is

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Tattooes damage your skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I don't like them, but so many people my age have them that I just grew to tolerate anything that isn't covering half their arm or back, etc.

To me, its just a meaningless money sink just meant to be a cheap and easy ice breaker. I never saw a tattoo that I thought looked cool, and I don't see the reasoning behind getting one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely enjoy tattoos. Make sure you pick a good artist, do your research, don't rush getting them either. It's a difficult commitment to break if you choose to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should wait until your growing hormones reach it's peek and you can't grow no more.
    Then you get a tattoo.
    The reason for that is because if you got a tattoo when you are 15 and then by the age of 23 your tattoo would off stretched because you still had lots off room to grow at that young age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine you are 80 years old, and your grandchildren see that tattoo, what impression do you want them to have of you? Is it some gay ass tattoo? Get a tattoo you won't regret

0|0
    0|0
  • they do fade so if you want it to continue to look good it does need touching up (like every few years)

but you dont have to do that if you dont want to

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are forever. Think carefully as to what you want for a tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear the same shirt every day for year first (you can wash it). That is what it is like having a tattoo.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you get one don't pick the scabs or itch it or you'll fuck it up. You'll regret them though. Everybodies got them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with it but I don't really want one. You most likely will have to get touch ups on it

0|0
    0|0
  • All depends on the artist you go to. I got my first Tattoo at 17.. Im 21 turning 22. I haven't touched it up once and it still looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a personal choice. Once you get it you are stuck with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, tattoos make no sense. I couldn't get something permenately put on my body for any reason

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!!! The more tattoo's she has the better your change of getting some :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, 9 in every 11 doctors recommend it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Personaly i dont agree with tattos

0|0
    0|0
  • No. My personal opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes