Do you believe that people are beautiful in their own way?

I hear people say this all the time yet only so many people actually believe this. Are people really beautiful in their own way? Is beauty really subjective? Is what's beautiful and ugly completely back and white?

• Yes
  • No

65

Most Helpful Girl

• 100%. Sometimes what makes someone beautiful are attributes that would normally be deemed ugly. But because its unique to them, its a beautiful thing. Like a stutter.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Beauty is in the eye of beholder", dude. Beauty is perceived by the mind, and most of the times is about the presence and the energy reflected by the person. The body aspect is just a small part of the ecuation. The way a person talks, behaves, treats other people, his/her lifestyle, maybe the stories as well.. these makes a person beautiful or not. Smart, cute, relaxed, joyful - these are part of beauty as well.