Girls, Color bra and what brand kind of bra and were did you get it?

What's your favorite color bra and what kind of bra do you girls like. Where did you get it.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I get mine is a variety of colours, both for fun and practicality, and from a variety of places, although my current favourites are from "Yours Clothing" (I'm in Britain so they might not have it where you are)
    But above anything I always get something comfy. I have Curvature of the spine, which causes a lot of rib and back pain, so being comfy is a must for me!😁😂