Would you be in favor of vintage gunne sax inspired clothing coming into style?

I love vintage gunne sax rn and with the whole boho-chic look thats popular at the moment I think for this to return would be insanely cool. I want to be able to wear this kind of pretty, lacy, and flowy stuff every dayWould you be in favor of vintage gunne sax inspired clothing coming into style??Would you be in favor of vintage gunne sax inspired clothing coming into style??

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (comment opinion)
    Vote C

34

Most Helpful Guy

• While i do prefer to see a lady in a dress. Ore often than not. I dont believe the rest of society is ready to make the change back to this type of dress

• Well i mean, people wear maxi skirts which are about the same length but we can always keep the style and make the dress shorter kinda like the whole lolita style.

• Thanks for the MHO

• I dont have one and np

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm wearing sweet-lolita fashion, so yes

• So what exactly is that, Swettannie? And would we get to see a preview picture?😉 HAHAHAHA 😋