Would you be in favor of vintage gunne sax inspired clothing coming into style?

I love vintage gunne sax rn and with the whole boho-chic look thats popular at the moment I think for this to return would be insanely cool. I want to be able to wear this kind of pretty, lacy, and flowy stuff every dayWould you be in favor of vintage gunne sax inspired clothing coming into style??Would you be in favor of vintage gunne sax inspired clothing coming into style??

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other (comment opinion)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• While i do prefer to see a lady in a dress. Ore often than not. I dont believe the rest of society is ready to make the change back to this type of dress

0|0
    0|0
    • Well i mean, people wear maxi skirts which are about the same length but we can always keep the style and make the dress shorter kinda like the whole lolita style.

• Show All
    • Thanks for the MHO

• I dont have one and np

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm wearing sweet-lolita fashion, so yes

1|0
    0|0
    • So what exactly is that, Swettannie? And would we get to see a preview picture?😉 HAHAHAHA 😋

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah, i think this looks pretty and feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would dangerously bring back the Victorian Era. Society is already starting to think that being conservative is "cool". So I say: hell no!
    And Hail Satan!

0|0
    1|0
    • Since when does clothing bring back political ideologies? Do you see hippies roaming around all of a sudden now that the boho look is coming back? Was there ever a reoccurance in Victorian beliefs when gunne sax was popular in the 60's and 70's?

• Show All
    • I've also got a huge member in degree science.

• Okay? My opinion hasn't been swayed by your education.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes