What do guys think when a shy girl suddenly starts dressing up but then after a few weeks goes back to dressing plain/simple?

I was also more talkative but now I'm going back to being more reserved.

Would guys think I was out on the prowl or that I'm recently single?
Keep in mind I'm in a school setting.

• She's out on the prowl
    Vote A
  • She's recently single
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Both I think that she is trying something new and that it did not work so she went back to being normal. If I knew her then I might guess that she was talked into it by her freinds or got lonely and wanted to attract a guy.

Actually my girlfreind did that. After we started dating she started being less reserved with her clothing.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I did have a crush on a guy but I normally don't dress up for crushes. I just wanted to stop hiding in the background for a change

• Show All
    • don't take that to hard. neither did my girlfreind when I tried to hug her for a while. It took her ages to relax.

• Thanks 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Recent breakup... sudden changes will do that like a boyfriend of a few weeks is believable

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, he probably didn't notice. And it's not because you weren't worth noticing as much as guys just don't notice things like that.

You're thinking like a girl and not a guy here.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh it definitely made a huge difference, people were talking to me and keeping the convo going... then again that could be due to me being more social

• That's not what I meant. Dressing more stylish will get you noticed but the fact of you switching back and forth isn't noticed. Most guys could be seen as having the same memory as a dog. You leaving for 30 seconds vs your leaving all day has the same reaction "OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!"

You were likely being talked to because the way you were dressing was more attractive and mentioning otherwise was just the cherry on top to the compliment. Men think first with their dick it's your job to get us to think long term with our emotions. Not trying to be a douchebag just honest, I'm sure you're gorgeous.

• Oh no I don't see it as douchebaggery haha I know very well that men are visual. I was playing that to my advantage 😉
      I just couldn't maintain it when exams rolled up and I didn't have extra time or energy to do my make up.

• Its cute in a funny way like "aahh fuck this shit im just gonna continue doing what i was doing earlier"

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol thanks and don't forget to vote, get your 1xper!

• Haha glad u liked that and thanks c:

• I don't think that any girl need to dress up in anything to impress anyone. They should always wear what they are comfortable with.

1|0
    0|0
    • I wasn't trying to impress anyone but myself. I wanted to reinvent myself. I was tired of having a lacking social life

• Show All
    • Awww thank you for your kind words of encouragement 😊

• You're welcome. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Probably had a crush to dress to impress but it went downhill

1|0
    0|0
  • She is single

1|0
    0|0
  • Single like a pringle

1|0