What do guys think when a shy girl suddenly starts dressing up but then after a few weeks goes back to dressing plain/simple?

I was also more talkative but now I'm going back to being more reserved.

Would guys think I was out on the prowl or that I'm recently single?
Keep in mind I'm in a school setting.

• She's out on the prowl
  • She's recently single

54

Most Helpful Guy

• Both I think that she is trying something new and that it did not work so she went back to being normal. If I knew her then I might guess that she was talked into it by her freinds or got lonely and wanted to attract a guy.

Actually my girlfreind did that. After we started dating she started being less reserved with her clothing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I did have a crush on a guy but I normally don't dress up for crushes. I just wanted to stop hiding in the background for a change

• don't take that to hard. neither did my girlfreind when I tried to hug her for a while. It took her ages to relax.

• Thanks 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Recent breakup... sudden changes will do that like a boyfriend of a few weeks is believable

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE