A question for guys (preferably Christian): Do guys prefer when a female wear a skirt/dress or pants?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• O I definitely love seeing a girl in my church who wears a lovely modest skirt or dress. I get thier info and name to welcome them. Then I suggest freinds or direct them to my freinds around the church.
    The church needs more women who are modest and wear dresses or skirts regularly. All we get are girls in skinny jeans or just jeans.

I was iffy about dating my girlfriend but on the first date she wore a skirt for the first time and I just fell in love with her. She still occasionally wears it.

Also modesty is a big turn on to a good Christain guy cause it shows she respects herself and she knows that she does not need to flaunt what she has. But also there is over modesty which a lot of girls use to push guys away for a variety of reasons. Those are the good female friends who get into sad and messy relationships cause they fall for the most charismatic man in the group who always only sees them as friends. Though they also usually do also go after thier guy freinds who are sadly usually not interested and don't see them romantically. Though that is usually thier own fault but still it is tragic.

• Do jeans and skinny jeans show less skin (really no skin at all) than dresses and skirts just saying lol

• It is more about the girls being and looking girly in dresses or skirts. It has a feminine air while when girls wear jeans it just looks like they should be working or like my sister does garden in her jeans.