A question for guys (preferably Christian): Do guys prefer when a female wear a skirt/dress or pants?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• O I definitely love seeing a girl in my church who wears a lovely modest skirt or dress. I get thier info and name to welcome them. Then I suggest freinds or direct them to my freinds around the church.
    The church needs more women who are modest and wear dresses or skirts regularly. All we get are girls in skinny jeans or just jeans.

I was iffy about dating my girlfriend but on the first date she wore a skirt for the first time and I just fell in love with her. She still occasionally wears it.

Also modesty is a big turn on to a good Christain guy cause it shows she respects herself and she knows that she does not need to flaunt what she has. But also there is over modesty which a lot of girls use to push guys away for a variety of reasons. Those are the good female friends who get into sad and messy relationships cause they fall for the most charismatic man in the group who always only sees them as friends. Though they also usually do also go after thier guy freinds who are sadly usually not interested and don't see them romantically. Though that is usually thier own fault but still it is tragic.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do jeans and skinny jeans show less skin (really no skin at all) than dresses and skirts just saying lol

• It is more about the girls being and looking girly in dresses or skirts. It has a feminine air while when girls wear jeans it just looks like they should be working or like my sister does garden in her jeans.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer a girl to wear skirts/dresses always unless riding on a motorcycle. Then its time for the jeans.
    I dont get the religious part of your question but i am a christian. For all my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not religious, but I like girls who wear jeans, skinny jeans, leather pants, and leggings than skirts and dresses.

I like tomboys a lot more than girly girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that a dress is better but not short, a dress to the knees and something freesh, feminin, not official like when you watch at her to smile and not be stiff, smth like that

0|0
    0|0
  • A short skirt is best for me when I cumm inside you from behind I like watching my big cock sliding into your love hole

0|0
    0|0
  • What you feel pretty in... nothing too short to avoid someone else staring (I am a jealous guy).

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirt or dress allways please

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear whatever you want. I don't see why anyone would really care.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes