It's 45F right now, and I have to do a lot of errands around the city, should I wear this under a hoodie and jeans?

It's 45F right now, and I have to do a lot of errands around the city, should I wear this under a hoodie and jeans?

With knee high leather boots and a pea coat?
  • Bundle up! Better be warm than cold!
    Vote A
  • No way, 45F isn't even that cold!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Might be too much clothing, but if you feel you need it the wear it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Full thermals might be a bit much at 45 degrees, but I would probably wear an extra layer or two if it were me.
    It was in the lower 50's when my husband and I went to our local high school football game last night, and I wore layers under a sweatshirt and hose under my jeans. I was perfectly comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• we have gym twice a week in the morning at my school, it's 6 degrees celsius so around 45 F and we do it in shorts and t-shirts. 45F is t-shirt weather for me haha, but no reason to ask us, everyone reacts to weather differently

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s up to you obviously. I personally don’t think 45 is cold enough for that. A hoodie and jeans should be good enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, most guys say bundle up, most girls say it's too warm... shouldn't it be the opposite?

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes