What is the opinion of men shaving full body from neck to feet? Is it sexy or is it feminine to do so?

I am planning to shave full body, and wish to keep it hairless forever if possible using some natural products. If anyone have good solutions please do post it here so that it eill he helpful.

63

Most Helpful Girl

• Good luck finding a product that will keep you hairless forever. Unless you get it lazered off, it will never happen :P But uhm yeah, I do find it extremely feminine to have a hairless guy. I like some hair on a guy especially leg hair and underarm hair. I can understand why some men will shave their chest hair but rest looks manly and good. It would be a turn off to find out a guy I am dating has zero hair and shaves every day...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a lot of work.
    Just get it lasered off if you want to be completely hairless.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE