Have you been jealous on physical attractive (Beautiful/handsome) people before?

I'm talking about the physical appearance only.
Have you been jealous on physical attractive (Beautiful/handsome) people before?#Beauty #Jealously #JealousOnPeople

• Yes, I've been jealous at their appearance
    Vote A
  • Yes, I wants to look beautiful too, but don't need to be a clone of them
    Vote B
  • No, I'm happy with how I looks
    Vote C
  • No, not really
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm literally jealous of everyone. Apparently, only the beautiful people who get worshipped are the ones who get all good stuff.

I'm not even kidding. Just today I texted a guy in my class, politely asking him a small question. He literally got angry and raged out like why did u text me fuck off. Never knew that I need tax to text someone. -.-

Not to mention how in past my ex treated me like shit cause I wasn't prettier than his classmates.

No one ever would use that language with me if I was attractive. No one would ever behave like that with me.

There is this one particular girl I envy a lot. Sheet parents and even boyfriends always shower their girls with money for infinity shopping and makeup if they are beautiful. -.- Cause duh, they are beautiful and people like to see them being dolled up.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• I have plenty to work with (features wise). I appreciate beauty but I don't covet it. I could always invest a lot more in makeup, clothing, and accessories, and pull off a really desirable look. I'd feel like a fraud, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had been jealous of people getting more attention than me when I didn't find them to be more good looking than me. It was frustrating.
    Generally for people who are more attractive than me I would try to look like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before when I used to be very insecure about my skin, I was really jealous on people who had good skin.. Other than that I dont get too jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks, no. Even on my insecure days I don't envy anyone's beauty.
    Now intelligence, talent and height? Those things I'm jealous of.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go back and forth but right now I'm feeling fairly happy with my looks and wouldn't want to look like any model, I just want to look like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes I do get a little jealous but I do enjoy looking at beauty. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh everyone is capable of a “glow up.” I enjoy reinventing myself in some way Incase I get bored with my appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only get jealous if they have a dog! Cause I want one too :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I do get jelly but so admire them as well and point it out to then that they 're good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Who hasn't been jealous of an attractive person before? I mean just look at how they get treated.

0|0
    0|0
    • I knows about a person who looks very beautiful and she looks like a model. She gets away with impolite and rude behavior all the time by her friends and other people who have met her. The only person that she can't get away with is me. I'm telling her it can upset me regardless of how she looks. But I admit I've given her some compliments sometimes too.

• Oh yeah, definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lol, but I’m okay with myself ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes wish I looked like someone else lol

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0