Which style of pocket folder do you prefer?

There's a gentleman's (or ladies) folder, and there's a functional folder. Its long been said that if you're going to dress up, your pocket blade should match the occasion. I personally float towards a wide blade with a more ergonomic handle for an EDC. However I think a straight blade certainly has its place in the pocket world. I own several examples of both styles, and there exists both elegant and rugged versions of both. Some even manage to balance functionality with classy appearance quite well. So which do you prefer to have with you on the day to day? Which style of pocket folder do you prefer??Which style of pocket folder do you prefer??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a knife on my key ring. It’s disguised. I also have a pocket knife I carry in my purse.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Which style do you prefer?

• Wider blade. Your straight blade examples look like switch blades. Those are illegal in my state.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the Leatherman multi-tools. But, I like the top picture types better.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've never been a fan of multitools, but I think it's probably just because of my lifestyle. My dad has been glued to his for as long as I can remember, and he says it's never let him down. I can definitely see it's advantages

• Yep, for sure! Sometime you just need a screwdriver or something different that a blade just can't handle.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• They are so pretty, i would ho for the first

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't use any of them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• The wider blade is better. Looks thicker and heavier at the very top, which means when you slice down on the sharp thinner base, it'll cut better than the straight blade. Straight is better for thrusting, but I think the handle and curvature of the first pair make them a better overall self defense and utility knife

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 one. All my knifes are like this (ok nearly all) the 2. Look like they where made for would like gangsters which think they would be cool when wearing them. In my opinion such "jump-knifes" are only for pussies but thats just my opinion...

0|0
    0|0
    • I think a straight knife looks, and works really well with a suit. They're light, so they don't weigh the fabric down, and they don't take up much space. I prefer to wear a straight knife to work, and a wide knife pretty much everywhere else.

• Show All
    • Oh dozens. Most of them were gifts, or momentos that's I've gathered. I really only choose between 2-3 that I carry everyday. And there's a couple I only wear on special occasion.

• So the same like me.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      At the moment I have decidet to only get one more pocketknife but I can't decide

• I personally Like rescue Knife Most and For everyday use i carry an opinel Knife with me but i think the First Looks better (Second one is Banner Here anyway)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes