Which style of pocket folder do you prefer?

There's a gentleman's (or ladies) folder, and there's a functional folder. Its long been said that if you're going to dress up, your pocket blade should match the occasion. I personally float towards a wide blade with a more ergonomic handle for an EDC. However I think a straight blade certainly has its place in the pocket world. I own several examples of both styles, and there exists both elegant and rugged versions of both. Some even manage to balance functionality with classy appearance quite well. So which do you prefer to have with you on the day to day? Which style of pocket folder do you prefer??Which style of pocket folder do you prefer??

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a knife on my key ring. It’s disguised. I also have a pocket knife I carry in my purse.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Which style do you prefer?

• Wider blade. Your straight blade examples look like switch blades. Those are illegal in my state.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the Leatherman multi-tools. But, I like the top picture types better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've never been a fan of multitools, but I think it's probably just because of my lifestyle. My dad has been glued to his for as long as I can remember, and he says it's never let him down. I can definitely see it's advantages

• Yep, for sure! Sometime you just need a screwdriver or something different that a blade just can't handle.