Did your hair grow more after a trim?

I've been growing my hair out for a little bit and every time i go in for a trim and my cousin (who cuts my hair) and knows how i only want a little cut goes in and havks off way too fkn much but it really were a trim would it work to grow my hair. My hair is color damaged and thick in the roots while thhe ends are thinner from the damage. should i just wait another year.Did your hair grow more after a trim??

207

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because you hair grows out the end of you hair and so when you trim it you get rid of old hair that is blocking growth

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair grows from the roots. After it comes out of your scalp, it’s dead cells. If you want to grow your hair out, use biotin. Buy shampoo and conditioner with biotin in it (nisim fast is a good one), or buy biotin tablets and crush them up into powder then shake them into your conditioner and shampoo. I did this and my hair started growing at a much faster rate. Instead of getting a 1/4” a month, I’ve grown almost an inch a month which I really love. I haven’t gotten my hair cut in almost a year and a half, and it’s grown what I would get in 4 years in only 1.5 years

Although thrims help get rid of split ends, but it’ll take way longer to grow it out longer than if you don’t cut it at all and use a biotin based shampoo and conditioner