Should I wear these to the gym on leg day?

Wear my silkies? Or will I just look like a tool?Should I wear these to the gym on leg day??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they seem a bit shorter than normal, I think as long as nobody is able to catch a glimpse of your 'thingy' then it should be fine. The shorts shown in your avatar that you're wearing might be less eye catching for it gives your body a more proportional look.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• only if you got the confidence. i won't, my pale white thighs would blind people and it would be a gym hazard.

1|1
    0|0
    • Tbh same, but I guess if their blind they'll have a hard time outlifting us lmao

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• No dont wear those. You look too exposed. Wear a shirt and then wear tight undies and then put on a pair of your sister or moms short shorts

1|1
    0|0
  • your femboy style will be hit in locker room with the big boys

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah wear your booty shorts if that makes you comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure 👀

0|0
    0|0
  • When guys wear short lengthen shorts, it looks faggy and feminine to me

0|1
    1|2
    • Lol have you ever heard of Marine Corps silkies?

• Show All
    • Baha.. I get it. Yeah, I just remember wearing those and feeling uncomfortable af in them initially. I wear short shorts on leg day sometimes. Then again, I'm a bodybuilder and fill them out really well. It doesn't look as feminine when your legs are huge lol. Do you like the look on a bodybuilder or is it the same thing?

• @Tony_1693 well it depends i guess. if he has a more muscular body or is a body builder that doesn't make him look "scronny" then it's not as bad i suppose

What Guys Said 5

• You don't really fill them out properly. You do you but it looks strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear a shirt and Ur fresh man fuck what people think do u

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with it, go in what ur comfortable in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear compression shorts under those. You don't need your junk falling out while doing squats.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes