Should I wear these to the gym on leg day?

Wear my silkies? Or will I just look like a tool?Should I wear these to the gym on leg day??

76

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they seem a bit shorter than normal, I think as long as nobody is able to catch a glimpse of your 'thingy' then it should be fine. The shorts shown in your avatar that you're wearing might be less eye catching for it gives your body a more proportional look.

Most Helpful Guy

• only if you got the confidence. i won't, my pale white thighs would blind people and it would be a gym hazard.

• Tbh same, but I guess if their blind they'll have a hard time outlifting us lmao