What hairstyles would suit me?

I have naturally curly hair and it is naturally brown but I have blonde streaks. What do u guys think of it, and what do u think I could do to look better. Sometimes I think curly hair makes me look childish but if I suddenly straighten it, it'll look like I'm trying hard... just give me some ideas anyway :) What hairstyles would suit me?What hairstyles would suit me?What hairstyles would suit me?What hairstyles would suit me?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the way you have your hair in the third photo. And no need to use a marker. You look beautiful.

• 😂😂😂 thank u I thought I looked ugly lol

• Sweety. Your far far from being ugly. Just delete that word from your memory. Your a very beautiful young lady

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever tried bangs? get some layers in there and possibly graduate the front with a side-parting? No fringe (would be a nightmare to keep straightening!!) I'd love to have hair like yours! Mine is like a flat pancake...