Does this off the shoulder shirt look better with or without a bralette? Also, need help with bra sizes (DO NOT VIEW IF CLEAVAGE TRIGGERS YOU.)?

I feel like the bralette makes a HUGE difference even though it's just two lace straps.

For the bra sizes thing, I'm not quite sure what my size is. I went to many fitting specialists and they gave me different readings. What's up with that? Are they wrong or am is my body just weird?

925

Most Helpful Guy

• Get white bralettes or else go without. The grey ones don't match.

Most Helpful Girl

• If the bralette was white it would look like it was apart of the top. Which would look nicer because it wouldn't look missed match (if that makes sense)