What do you think when a woman has short hair?

1254

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't find it attractive in a woman. But then again I prefer long hair on men too 😁😁

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 54

• I think nothing, that's her choice. But if you want a opinion on looks, I personally think a short hair girl needs to have a really beautiful face to be charming, because the shorter the hair, the more highlighted face traces are, sometimes when you don't have a pretty face but takes care of a long and shinning hair, it's enough to make you attractive (along with personality and other things of course). That's an honest personal view of mine.

• Only other women like short hair. Not be lesbian thing, more like a "good for you, now I'm gonna sit here with my long hair and secretly judge you". As far as guys go, let's be honest, we don't really care, there's always gonna be guys who say "I LOVE a woman with short hair", but I always just assume he's posturing. If we had 2 women to chose from, all things being equal, except one long hair, one short hair, 99% of the time, the long hair is getting picked.

• Is there some reason that HER hair should be something for me to comment on?
    If she's comfortable, good for her - if not, bad choice in haircut maybe?

It may suit her or not, but that's not for me to comment on either.

• Ugh.

m.quickmeme.com/.../...96a05d79d32a95e94d7af00.jpg

Short Hair, aka "How To Lose 3+ Points On The Attractiveness Scale"

You have to be SERIOUSLY attractive to survive that kind of point loss, or already in a relationship, I suppose.

It's tragic. It's like, oh, tattooing offensive things on his face, just not as permanent. I'm sure a few women would like that, but most would run.

• If it's like the level of short as the picture shown, yeah I like that. I think it's cute. If it's like buzzcut short, stay away from me man, here take my wallet just leave!

• It's hard to pull off, and very few women can pull off a hairstyle like that in the picture (only one I can think of is that chick from Twilight, and it wasn't even that short).

• Depends how short. But like the one in the picture? I would assume she doesn't spare one minute of her day not rage-typing up blogs about "straight, white, men."

• Only a certain girls can pull it off and make them look hot or good looking.

Dunno how but it’s a rare thing to obtain

• That it's just the way she wants to look. Nothing against it and short hair can be very pretty. It's all her preference.

• A woman with long hair is looking for a mate. Has hair to play with while dating. Change how they wear it.
    Short hair, they are either taken, a mommy, or just can't be bothered to attract a mate.

• This question is dumb. It has no bearing on status. Either it looks good or doesn't.

• not great because of the traits people that have it often have just look at 99% of femenazis

• It's her choice. Good that she cut it down to manageable proportions.

• I like shoulder length but that is too short for my liking.

• I think is hot and depends if work's with structure of the face...

• My crush has short hair and I like her very very much :)

• Typically anti white, anti NazBol feminist western spies.

• Long hair is a lot more attractive. It looks more beautiful and feminine.

• Lesbian

• That she doesn't care about long dicks

• More from Guys
    34

What Girls Said 11

• Depend how it suit her. If it suit her it can look cool / cute / elegant. If it don't suit her then it simply look bad.

• Dyke in all honesty πŸ˜…

• Generally, I don't like it much.

• I think it's cute.

• It looks ok. But not my type

• It depends if they can pull it off ot nah

• Gayyy

• Some look good

• It's cute if you can pull it off

• Really ugly