Long story short I am raising my little sister she is 9 and starting to wear leggings?

My sister is starting to wear leggings and I have over herd her talk about panty lines and not knowing what to do about them I want to help but I don't know what to tell her how do you girls handle it

43

Most Helpful Girl

• She needs longer shirts to cover the panty lines. I think she's too young to be getting the seamless underwear personally. But I'm not sure if they even come in a smaller size than they do for women. But longer shirt or different underwear

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I didn't even know they had seamless panties and I will probably encourage long shirts but I am glad to hear there is alternatives to no underwear and thongs

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel a lot of women will bash me for saying this due to being comfortable in their skin and guys needing to learn self control better (which is true 😔), but try talking her into something more suitable for her age. Leggings aren't made to be worn publically as they have been but as an undergarment. The right dress with it may help, but as far as leggings, do you feel uncomfortable with your sis wearing them?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well of course I'd rather her not wear them but if she really wants to I'm not going to tell her no I would advise against it but it's ultimately up to her

• If she wants to look cute, let her, but be there (with some fashion sense of your own) and direct her to the "right" way to dress. ~ "How we look to world should be how the world looks to us." Beautiful is a word id use

• That was very well worded and I agree with most of that and I will keep that in mind