Long story short I am raising my little sister she is 9 and starting to wear leggings?

My sister is starting to wear leggings and I have over herd her talk about panty lines and not knowing what to do about them I want to help but I don't know what to tell her how do you girls handle it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She needs longer shirts to cover the panty lines. I think she's too young to be getting the seamless underwear personally. But I'm not sure if they even come in a smaller size than they do for women. But longer shirt or different underwear

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I didn't even know they had seamless panties and I will probably encourage long shirts but I am glad to hear there is alternatives to no underwear and thongs

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel a lot of women will bash me for saying this due to being comfortable in their skin and guys needing to learn self control better (which is true 😔), but try talking her into something more suitable for her age. Leggings aren't made to be worn publically as they have been but as an undergarment. The right dress with it may help, but as far as leggings, do you feel uncomfortable with your sis wearing them?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well of course I'd rather her not wear them but if she really wants to I'm not going to tell her no I would advise against it but it's ultimately up to her

• Show All
    • If she wants to look cute, let her, but be there (with some fashion sense of your own) and direct her to the "right" way to dress. ~ "How we look to world should be how the world looks to us." Beautiful is a word id use

• That was very well worded and I agree with most of that and I will keep that in mind

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Make her wear longer tunic shirts or cardigans with them

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for the suggestions I actually did not think about a long shirt I knew I didn't want to encourage wearing none or thongs

• thongs

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know how much I want to encourage a 9 year old to start wearing thongs

• oh definitely not then. she should wear long shirts to cover or don't wear leggings ideally. i didn't when i was 9

• Advice her to be wearing longer shirts.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• if you're worried about a pantyline under the leggings, u could clothe ur little nine-year-old sister in a thong-back shirt like the one this female is wearing. Then she could clothe herself with the leggings easily without any lines.
    The only danger is that if it's leather or latex she could end up getting moist and smelly in it, as well as showing off quite a lot of underage hip and butt.

But at least she wouldn't need to wear longer shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Thong?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes