What are the fashion trends right now?

:/

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• In the fall 2017 designer lines I've seen plaid type patterns and hounds tooth, winter florals and garden prints, denim, silver, reds, traditional prints (like those in patchwork, polka,) black leather clothing (not just jackets, fuzzy and feather coats, lingerie style tops and dresses. You pretty much won't go wrong with retro style prints like your plaids and hounds tooth.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I actually reckon whatever suits you. Because we have these designers wearing literally bin bags (trash bags in America) and then you got the more street common items such as crop tops and all. I think it’s what you want to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather pants and slippers with a cute bra

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Things from the nineties, mostly grunge. So basically chokers, flannels, crop tops, fishnets. Stuff like that.

I hear it’ll be the seventies for the winter. Can’t wait to see people who judge my seventies outfits dress like me lol 😂.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sort of like last year
    Chokers
    Shirts with the cords/strings
    The color red (Fall)
    Fur
    Fringe
    Etc

2|1
    1|0
  • Choker necklaces, crop tops, leggings, distressed jeans and tops, etc. Look at Pinterest and IG. They're all over. But you should just stick with what you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just follow Bella Hadid and other active celebrity in the NYFW you'll know every latest fashion trends

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that some trashy celebrity is wearing. Sorry that’s mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chokers, crop tops and high waisted pants is what i see a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares just do you

0|0
    1|0
  • Fishnets
    Clear heels
    Denim

0|0