Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they are mostly comfortable.
    Of course, you will get some that are painful to wear but most high heels are comfortable.
    I wear high heels every day and rarely wear flat shoes.
    I go running most days and wear trainers of course.
    Heels help complete my outfits, I feel sexier in them and I like the way they help me to walk.
    They make my legs longer and sexier.
    I also have bedroom shoes which are very high and I strut around the boudoir in them for my boyfriend but I never wear them out because they are too high.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good point. The biggest point about discomfort and heels is the fact that many women doesn't know how to get the right type of heel that would suit them.

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is only for women right? I don't wear heels!.

Moreover to tell you honestly there is no real benefit of wearing heels, it's just for show off that's all. In the long run it will do harm to the body, one may develop ankle pain, pain in spine an also knees.

I would say, it's just useless to wear heels. It only serves the purpose of showing off.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• Depends entirely on the shoe.

Generally if a shoe fits properly then you can wear them all day fine. Also the type of heel matters.

My stiletto pumps will hurt after a while because they have no padding and I have to be more mindful because I'm standing on a tiny point, making balance a problem if I'm not paying attention.
    With my 6 inch wedge boots, because they are padded inside and have a much larger surface area, despite their height, I can wear them indefinitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly depends on the heels and who wears them. I can wear heels all day and be completely comfortable but wake up the next morning with aching feet. I like them because it makes me taller (I'm 5'3) and makes my legs look good. It also helps with my posture, so thats great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not comfortable at all. I almost never wear them.
    I'm a running shoe / flats type of girl. When I dress up, it's wedges, not a true heel. I just find it too uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the show, one where my foot is say held in by a strap across my foot is more comfortable than one without it. I would wear them simply because I like too sometimes, I work in construction so I am in boots all day. Now I don't care what I look like anymore, not trying to impress anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman could wear heels for lots of reasons.
    Maybe they're short.
    Maybe heels dont really bother them much.
    Maybe they have to dress formally, and formal dress usually expects heels.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most women don't find ones that fit properly. I only wear four inch heels or higher daily and they are very comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Posture is better, trains your ass and legs, also makes them look better, makes me taller and I feel sexier, plus I can use them as weapon if shit pops off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some aren’t too bad, but they are definitely less comfortable (and less healthy for your feet) than regular shoes. I rarely wear heels, and when I do, it’s not all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I find them more comfortable than flats. I can run fast in my heels too lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Not comfortable but it makes me feel powerful (also I am very short so...)

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a top quality shoe and fitted right, I can wear them all day, no problem. Love my heels!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not usually if you wear them for long periods of time. I rarely wear them TBH

0|0
    0|0
  • heels aren't comfy. Running shoes are.
    I don't wear them unless i have to. (wedding or something )

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels are ok I like 3in heels ❤️ and make u look a bit skinnier

0|0
    0|0
  • No theyre not usually comfy but i think they look nice so i like wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends if im standing a lot so sorry, can't decide that

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don’t wear them anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how you wear them