Is it comfortable to wear heels?

Why do you wear them?

• Yes
  • No

252

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they are mostly comfortable.
    Of course, you will get some that are painful to wear but most high heels are comfortable.
    I wear high heels every day and rarely wear flat shoes.
    I go running most days and wear trainers of course.
    Heels help complete my outfits, I feel sexier in them and I like the way they help me to walk.
    They make my legs longer and sexier.
    I also have bedroom shoes which are very high and I strut around the boudoir in them for my boyfriend but I never wear them out because they are too high.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good point. The biggest point about discomfort and heels is the fact that many women doesn't know how to get the right type of heel that would suit them.

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is only for women right? I don't wear heels!.

Moreover to tell you honestly there is no real benefit of wearing heels, it's just for show off that's all. In the long run it will do harm to the body, one may develop ankle pain, pain in spine an also knees.

I would say, it's just useless to wear heels. It only serves the purpose of showing off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE