Girls, y'all still wear jeans?

How many girls still wear jeans? So many wear leggings out. I'm all for wearing what you want but those aren't really clothes. It's kind of like me going out in my underwear and being lazy. :\

in my opinion; jeans > leggings/yoga

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well leggings aren't fully functioning clothes. We wear clothes for protection, modesty, and social communication. They get an A+ on social communication since they're fashionable. They get an F on protection since they don't provide warmth or separation from skin and sharp rough surfaces (material is too thin). They get a D- on modesty because for that they must cover skin and obscure body. They cover skin mostly, but some are so tight with such thin material that they are transparent. As far as obscuring the body they are useless. You may as well be naked. It really just changes the color of your limbs, you can see shape just fine.

So overall, what? C- ish

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree man, I love when girls wear skinny jeans over leggings

0|1
    0|0
    • oh hell yeah. the right jeans are just as stretchy as leggings. and they're more functional

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• I wear jeans most of the time but when i work out I wear leggings, or on the go. I love jeans!!! <3 i actually like dressing up more

0|1
    0|0
    • That's what i'm saying! Don't get me wrong, sometimes you have to run out for something fast and you wanna be lazy... but when they're wearing a nice top and shoes and their hair is done up... then they're wearing leggings... eww.

• I agree lol i think our society nowadays dresses way down more since we are more casual. at least people should make their outfits make sense - don't do day old leggings with a nice top and shoes like you said. makes you look lazy. and making yourself presentable and looking put together is really important !

• Ya, it just looks really lazy.

• If I’m being lazy and just running over to the grocery store or something, I’ll wear yoga pants. Otherwise, I wear jeans a lot. I love jeans. As for leggings, they are not pants!

0|1
    0|0
    • Yesss. Thank you. And my kinda woman! :D

• I wear jeans quite a bit in fall, winter, and spring. Not in summer because it's too hot for jeans then.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not into the whole leggings/yoga pants trend. I either wear jeans or sweats lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I just think girls look better in nice fitted jeans.

• Show All
    • They look weird and make you look like old ladies.

• How?

• I only own leans. Leggings I don't like, only because of some women I see in them, sometimes you can see all the lumps and bumps and underwear! Which puts me off. Although I have a tracksuit bottoms and adidas leggings which are not see through. I don't wear skirts or dresses either unless it's a t-shirt dress. I'm a total Tom boy

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans are amazing. I only wear leggings to work out. Or sleep.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not much anymore, I feel more comfortable in stretch pants, workout pants, or sweat pants because they feel less restricting. I don't do leggings really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like leggings because they don't drag along the ground and soak me up to my knees, whereas jeans do this, (ever tried to buy a 27" leg jeans?)

Hate being short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I only wear pants, and its like 3/4th jeans and the rest leggings

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I hate leggings and yoga pants for the most part lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a pair, but im almost always in black cargo pants. Jeans don't have enough pockets.

0|0
    0|0
    • What are you carrying around? I use my front left pocket for my phone, if I wear skinnies then I put it in the back left and my cash and keys go in my front right pocket. Wallet goes in back right.

• I don't carry a purse... 2 phones, wallet, flashlight, keys, chapstick, and I also carry a pocket tool and lighter for emergencies.

• i love jeans sm

0|1
    0|0
  • I like only wear jeans...

1|1
    0|0
  • Jeans over leggings any day

0|1
    0|0
  • I only own jeans.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear both jeans and leggings

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I only wear jeans unless its cold out haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I do

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time!

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear basketball shorts and nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still wear jeans but I wear leggings too

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear jeans all of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I like jeans and I will keep wearing them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Sexiest thing a girl wears in my opinion. :D

• I don't

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes