Guys.. what do you think of a chick with tattoos?

442

Most Helpful Guy

• I really prefer when girls have no tattoo. But I would also prefer a girl that has an uplifting influence, dresses modestly, is kind, respect others and use a clean language than a girl that acts unkindly, lies about me, dress immodestly, and influences me to do evil. I don't want to be judgmental, because whatever they are inked or not, a lady deserves to be valued and respected, and each one has qualities.

My point of view is that It would be just ideal if tattoos were easily removable. So, they could get back their skin clear, and draw different things as will, and become a "masterpiece" again. I am not favorable to ineffaceable drawings on the skin, but this is absolutely not my major criteria, if it makes sense.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got two fairly large tattoos and a sleeve in the designing stages and I still managed to get a husband just as easily as any other decent gal. So don't let the crap ton of negative feedback get in the way of getting tattoos in the future if that's why you're asking. Do what you feel, and the right people will come to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE