Guys.. what do you think of a chick with tattoos?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really prefer when girls have no tattoo. But I would also prefer a girl that has an uplifting influence, dresses modestly, is kind, respect others and use a clean language than a girl that acts unkindly, lies about me, dress immodestly, and influences me to do evil. I don't want to be judgmental, because whatever they are inked or not, a lady deserves to be valued and respected, and each one has qualities.

My point of view is that It would be just ideal if tattoos were easily removable. So, they could get back their skin clear, and draw different things as will, and become a "masterpiece" again. I am not favorable to ineffaceable drawings on the skin, but this is absolutely not my major criteria, if it makes sense.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got two fairly large tattoos and a sleeve in the designing stages and I still managed to get a husband just as easily as any other decent gal. So don't let the crap ton of negative feedback get in the way of getting tattoos in the future if that's why you're asking. Do what you feel, and the right people will come to you.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• I'm not into it, personally. I don't think tattoos look very good on anyone, really, let alone a girl that I would be otherwise attracted too. I don't mind small tattoos, though - something subtle and tasteful

0|0
    0|0
  • It would only bother me if it covered all her body... or her face, tatoos on the face make me very un comfortable, otherwise I don't mind and in many cases can be very sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan. If she gets one cuz she was in the military or as a reminder of a passed away loved one, fine. But if its all over and just for body art, then no

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a female friend who's got tattoos. I look at her just as I do the ones who don't have tattoos. It's really a non-issue for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find no discrimination from girls without tattoos... Think she doesn't give damm abou what's society thinks and saddest part is most criminals are not who have tattoos but people who hide under a suit

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a turn off for me.
    I'd prefer if she has some natural pigmentation.
    That's what turns me on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoos honestly. If they are nice/well done/ cool art, then I like them. If they look like prison tats, not so much, even on a hot girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking hot as hell. I always right swipe chicks with tatts on tinder. They look great and girls who get tattoos generally are a lot more interesting than basic girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot!!! Those girls show that they appreciate their body and want to tell a story through pictures.

0|0
    0|1
  • Ehhh. A big turn off to me. but whatever float's her boat. but it also depends on that tattoos and how many she got

0|0
    0|0
  • You to young to worry about this. I think it all depends on what and placement of them.

Face tattoos are 130% out for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I should ask if she wants to come over for dinner maybe meet my mom

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos. It's expressiveness on the canvas that is the body.

0|0
    0|1
  • Hot girls who have them are hot. Not girls who have them are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long as doesn't go over bored with the tattoo's there sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only that's she loves art. Likes to ink herself and someone who's a free soul.

1|0
    0|0
  • They have issues that I don't want to deal with in most cases.

0|1
    0|0
  • Slutty. Easy. Everytime.
    Seems like a good track record.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't like tattoos either but ugh stop it with the "easy" double standards much.

• I don't know if you're talking from personal experience but if not damn that's judgmental

• I think it's hot to have a few tattoos but filling ur body with ink is a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t like at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Since you want a guy's opinion, I'll tell you what my boyfriend thinks. He has mentioned to me before that he really doesn't like tattoos on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend which one, the small one with cut design are great the other I don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend likes my tattoos

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes