What are the physical things you dont like in a person?

Yes, we live with different tastes and preferences and not spreading hate to anyone. But what is the particular physical traits that you can't stand on a boy or a girl?
For me I can't stand people who have ugly feet or unmanaged hair. Plus large pores on skin like super super large pores are nah for me.
Sorry if anyone feels offended.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wonky teeth, round faces on males (I'm bi and jaw lines are important to me) huge breasts/huge ass, and being fat. And I have this weird thing against what I call "inbred arms" you know you see it in Amish chicks a lot, where the upper arms are the same thickness all the way down to the wrist and their arms are a little shorter than normal and they always ALWAYS walk with their armpits open. I don't know if anyone else knows what I'm talking about but it's creepy and off putting.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Narrow/thin/soft shoulders and chest on a man. I would rather see him be overweight but muscular than thin and soft.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Not a solid skin like bruises and shit eww doesn't mind wearing somewhat revealing clothes proud hot and horny

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely obese. Short hair on a woman. Tattoos, piercings, smoking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene and too much makeup

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Long hair, piercings

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes