What are the physical things you dont like in a person?

Yes, we live with different tastes and preferences and not spreading hate to anyone. But what is the particular physical traits that you can't stand on a boy or a girl?
For me I can't stand people who have ugly feet or unmanaged hair. Plus large pores on skin like super super large pores are nah for me.
Sorry if anyone feels offended.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Wonky teeth, round faces on males (I'm bi and jaw lines are important to me) huge breasts/huge ass, and being fat. And I have this weird thing against what I call "inbred arms" you know you see it in Amish chicks a lot, where the upper arms are the same thickness all the way down to the wrist and their arms are a little shorter than normal and they always ALWAYS walk with their armpits open. I don't know if anyone else knows what I'm talking about but it's creepy and off putting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Narrow/thin/soft shoulders and chest on a man. I would rather see him be overweight but muscular than thin and soft.