Want your concern?

My skin colour is Asian is there anyway to whiten my skin colour without any side effects I'm really serious about it

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Why. The. Fuck. Do. You. Think. FAIR. Is. More. Beautiful. Please?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Blame hollywood, magazines, social media etc.

• I hate being ignored.

• @metalsucks2 Not ignoring you there is a point there. Because even when you watch Bollywood most are the top stars are fair as can be even though a lot of Indians are truly darker than that. They don't all look like Kareena or Shahid Kapoor in real life

Most Helpful Guy

• Asian is a color? Lol. Using lemon juice on your skin will lighten it. Wear a large brimmed hat to keep your face out of the sun.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE