Thigh sock, how to wear them in a cute ways?

I really like thigh sock but I don't know how to wear them, they always get looking too sexy for my taste.
I don't really know how to pair them. Which bottom? Shoes? Shirt look the best with it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• skirts and sweaters help. Also a dress that doesn't show off too much will help take away from the sexy look

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look cool with a skater skirt. To make them less sexy and more cute, you could wear them on top of nylon tights. I wonder how does one prevent them from rolling down. Also where should they sit. Right above the knee, in the middle or the top of the thighs.

2|0
    0|0
    • If they're from good quality they don't move. Mine are in the middle of my thigh. But there's all kinds.

• Thanks for mhg!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 12

• i always wore them with a miniskirt, dress or tweed shorts. with ballet flats or stilettos.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always pair mine with a winter like skirt of a similar color. Then a cute turtle neck and a cute winter coat or jacket. Then some boots to go over or some cute little heels. It's a cute little girl next door look

1|0
    0|0
    • And for an Autumn look? Where it isn't very cold? It's hot for a jacket in the afternoon where I live.

• Try a school girly look. Pair it with a cute little button up top and a nice little skirt and some cute flats or heels if you like.

• Wouldn't it look weird if I go like this? Do you have any pics like ideas?

• I wear them all the time! this is so cute! you can wear them with short skirts or with short dresses, with only oversized hoodies on (that's what I do haha).
    wearing them will make look so much softer β™‘

1|0
    0|0
  • I recommend short skirt or long skirt with a slit up the side. You can wear them with shorts too. The cutest look would be with a skater skirt I think!

1|0
    0|0
  • if you want cute, but not too revealing you can wear them over leggings or tights with a skirt. I've seen it done, looks cute!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks and for the clothes? With what I can pair them? Is jeans short ok?

• yeah that works! for top I like pullover hoodies myself, but lots can work!

• Pullover hoodie sound very cute, I should buy one :)
      I have one but I think a looser one would look cuter ^-^
      Any other ideas?

• Skater skirts , mini skirts and oversized jumpers are pretty good

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a cute pair of shorts (not too short) and a collared shirt with thigh socks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear some low top sneakers and a casual dress just under or at your knees or flats. It maybe a skater type skirt and suspenders for a little 90s look I think that cute. Either way look up some thigh sock styles you can see what I'm talking ab

1|0
    1|0
  • I usually wear them at home with shorts. I feel like they have a hotness to them however you wear them if theyre seen

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't wear em. My thighs are going to overflow lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Some shorts and a big sweatshirt?

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear them with tights, shorts and boots

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes