What are the best High End brands with the best quality? Do you prefer high end or low end?

When I say High End, it's Anastasia Beverly Hills, MAC, Smashbox, Fenty Beauty, etc. Low End is like Covergirl, Elf, L'Oreal, etc.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Hight end products would be Nude By Nature, MAC, Smashbox etc.

Low-End products would be L'Oreal, Covergirl etc.

However, some products from low-end brands turn out to be better than some High-end products so sometimes you need to keep an eye out for those ones. Like for example, there was a really nice shade of nail polish from L'Oreal and I probably would never buy my foundation etc. from them, but I still found the nail polish worth it.