What are the best High End brands with the best quality? Do you prefer high end or low end?

When I say High End, it's Anastasia Beverly Hills, MAC, Smashbox, Fenty Beauty, etc. Low End is like Covergirl, Elf, L'Oreal, etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hight end products would be Nude By Nature, MAC, Smashbox etc.

Low-End products would be L'Oreal, Covergirl etc.

However, some products from low-end brands turn out to be better than some High-end products so sometimes you need to keep an eye out for those ones. Like for example, there was a really nice shade of nail polish from L'Oreal and I probably would never buy my foundation etc. from them, but I still found the nail polish worth it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I just wear what I like, I go out of my way to avoid large branding logos though regardless of the brand.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fruit of the Loom, the rest are lesser brands.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only truly high end brand I own is a Rolex watch my grandpa picked up in ww2 and it still keeps perfect time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• E. l. f. Isn't too bad actually. Their eyeliners and setting powders and brushes are pretty nice for low end. For creams and stuff... i actually use a lot more Korean or Japanese brands... which fall more into the mid range (20$ -60$)

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried to figure it out but I have no idea.
    I used to think Banana Republic was good but read similar reviews about it like any other stores,
    I prefer affordable places.

0|0
    0|0
  • For eyeshadow/highlighter I like good brand pallets Anastasia, urban decay, too faced, etc. Eyeliners and sometimes foundation I go for cheaper. Nyx is my #1 for that

0|0
    0|0
  • You're asking about makeup I guess then? Smashbox, mac, etc are kind of mid range. Brands like chantecaille, louboutin, charlotte tilbury are on the high end. I use chantecaille for all my eye makeup bc I have very sensitive eyes and can't do all the chemicals that are in most products. I also like bobbi brown a lot and mac blushes and high lighters are good. Id rather keep paying $70 for my mascara and eyeliner than $30 for something thats going to make them water and burn all day

0|0
    0|0
    • 70 is for the mascara only. Their eyeliner is cheaper around 30

Recommended myTakes