Why do girls dress super revealing?

I understand you want to dress up for guys but you're not only being noticed by the cute and charming college guys, you're being noticed by the nasty, disrespectful, old guys. Doesn't that bother you?

1614

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a lot of girls do that to show off to other girls as opposed to actually attracting decent guys. It helps them feel as if they're above average compared to the girls that don't get stared at in public. That's just my intuition though, I don't have much to back that up - but I do know that there are guys like that, and it would be quite logical to assume that some women are like that too

Most Helpful Girl

• Some may do it for attention, some may simply like the outfit, while others may purposely want to push the envelope against sexist attitudes dictating how women should and shouldn't dress. I don't know. Depends on the individual