Why do girls dress super revealing?

I understand you want to dress up for guys but you're not only being noticed by the cute and charming college guys, you're being noticed by the nasty, disrespectful, old guys. Doesn't that bother you?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a lot of girls do that to show off to other girls as opposed to actually attracting decent guys. It helps them feel as if they're above average compared to the girls that don't get stared at in public. That's just my intuition though, I don't have much to back that up - but I do know that there are guys like that, and it would be quite logical to assume that some women are like that too

4|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some may do it for attention, some may simply like the outfit, while others may purposely want to push the envelope against sexist attitudes dictating how women should and shouldn't dress. I don't know. Depends on the individual

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Because they want to look good. This question screams insecurity

3|1
    0|1
    • Not insecure. Just trying to understand their thoughts and trying to understand them. I'm working on being less judgmental and understanding people's pov and opinions.

• Show All
    • Unless you are bringing them to a business function and they can affect your professional stature, there is no right for anyone to tell someone else how they should dress

• What does that have to do with the post though

• Attention i mean i dress nice 2 for same reason I guess but it's more for me i enjoy the finner things in life and like looking good but that's just me

3|1
    0|0
  • I to think that it is a kind of self reassurance that the person in question is attractive, because every normal human being wants to be noticed.

0|0
    0|0
  • To attract attention !! Doesn't matter its nice guys or bad guys !! These girls like to noticed, followed, and appreciated !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shameless behaviour, all women should wear hijab, as in decent Muslim countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think someone is salty.

1|0
    0|1
  • Attention whores

0|1
    0|0
  • its hot

0|0
    0|0
  • You're also dressing very inappropriately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Desperation

1|0
    0|0
  • Im too ugly for women to notice me

0|0
    1|0
    • Would you stop with all the self pity all the time? It's not your looks turning people off it's your always negative attitude. Im not trying to be mean, but you need some self love. Got to love yourself first man

• to show off

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all old guys are nasty and disrespectful

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I've really just dressed how I want for me, but I do believe that there is a time and place for everything

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls do it because they just want the attention. They don't care if the attention is good or bad. As long as they're getting noticed that don't care. Which I find sad.

2|1
    1|0
    • Damn that is sad. Thank you for explaining that. It's been something I've been confused about for a while.

• Show All
    • Yeah. But I wish girls had just a little more respect for themselves

• I dress whatever way I want to. If I like an outfit that others may deem revealing, so what. I like it, I wear it for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • reguardless if it is a cute college guy or a nasty guy. All guyd are hardwired to be interested in and attracted to sexy, revealing, tight clothes. And also for the fact it makes ourselves feel sexy and beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • My boobs look great? What other reason do I need? Most of the time its girls complimenting me and not guys.

1|0
    0|0

• Uhm I can wear whatever I want. It's for my personal comfort and no one else's.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know like 2 people that dress in such a way for guys. Everyone else just does because it’s hot as fuck in California. People can do what I want.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm dressed comfortable I'm gonna wear it.

But what is your definition of super revealing?

I wear low cut tops sometimes but not crazy low. Sometimes I wear high waisted shorts that show my legs if it's nice out but my butt does fall out of them. Crop shirts a fun to wear when you go to the beach or something, but I don't think I'm dressing for attention at all. I just wear what feels comfortable for that day and what I think is cute. I like to dress up in dressed when I feel confident in myself certain days but I don't see that as crazy revealing. It's a dress too me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because it makes them feel good, not necessarily looking or attention

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't respect themselves.

1|0
    2|0
  • Why can't I?

1|0
    0|0
  • Peer-pressure, magazines/media, exposure on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • To get attention

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel more attractive when I'm dressed that way, because when i'm dressed normally no man notice me. I have no self confidence, i need to hear that i'm pretty once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • People don't care, attention is attention

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes