Do guys realize how much effort girls put into getting their attention?

I want to know if guys realize how much effort we put into shit when we like them. We pick out our outfits... do our make up, and put on perfume and all this crap... not that we don't wear make up normally but like we up our game purposely for them if we really like them. Some guys are so clueless...

631

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's because women do this anyway usually so it's become "normal". So when we see you looking nice, we notice, we just don't realize that it's special for us (ie, we think you probably would have done it anyway). But, of course there are specific circumstances like a date, and yes you're right, some guys just take it for granted.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I so agree with you lol. I would “cute myself up” for just the 7 minutes I was in my crush’s store.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE