Why do men think girls do their makeup to impress them?

Honestly I'm tired of hearing girls do their makeup and dress a certain way to get the attention of men. I go to an all girls school, yet I still do my makeup every day and dress nice and that seems to surprise many men. Not all, but honestly he majority of men that I tell that too are always like "Why do you do your makeup if there are no guys at the school?" What is it that makes them think like that? Do they think the world revolves around them?

1233

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. You may prefer girls over guys. (not saying that you're not attracted to guys at all).
    2. You're not at school 24/7. (at some point you know that guys will see you).
    3. Let every the guy on Earth disappear and we'll see how many girls continue on wearing make-up (as if it's some type of fashion show going on out here).

• I'm pretty sure I'm not attracted to women, I'd know for sure. The only time I do a full face of makeup is when I'm home with the girls or alone. And well, you've probably been a hard working student, I pretty much actually am at school 24/7. Get ready, drive there, work in school, drive home, study, go to sleep.

• Obviously what I included right there is not my everyday life, but a brief summary of what my day consists of. For example, I do use time to eat, talk to friends, etc.

• etc. is what we're concerned about ya'know. etc. happens to every one at some point during the day unless they there trapped inside some dungeon, bedridden, or just simply never, ever go outside. Look at what this girl asked on gag 14hrs ago - "Do guys realize how much effort girls put into getting their attention?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I do makeup and dress a certain way for me, I want it. Not to impress to boy.

• So you do makeup and dress nice even when you don't go out? Just walk around the house like that?

• Not the one you asked but I do that. Not just saying that, the only time I wear the lipsticks I buy is when I'm home! Even though I do my makeup for when I'm going out as well

• Not always. If I'm in the house all day I'm having a lazy day so I'm in my pjs, not bothering with makeup then.