Makeup advisors: What will help from stopping your eyeliner to smear above your eyelid?

So I finally found a eyeliner I love however it seems like once I start getting oily/sweaty I see the eyeliner on my eyelid. What would help with problem?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• a spoon

• Well the eyeliner is not a liquid so I would think that would be good for a liquid eyeliner but this is just a regular pencil eyeliner and throughout the day when I get sweaty it ends up on my eyelid

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to use a good setting powder and an eyeliner that's waterproof/long lasting

• Setting powder like the white powder from airspun?

• I'm not sure I never used that but I use MAC translucent powder and my makeup stays put for literally a day

• I will definitely try that thank you for your help :)