Guys, Do you guys like girls with dark eyes? Like dark brown, black and brown?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the brown. but there's nothing stopping me from a darker tone. I gage my decisions on the person attached to the eyes, but thats me.
    If she's a bitch with brown eyes, then I dont care what anyone says, she's just a bitch with brown eyes.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for your opinion.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• I do indeed like many types of girls (all women, are beautiful in their own way, but I wouldn't date some.). I think (if you are describing yourself) I would like you (her) a lot :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown hair, hazel. Hazel because my eyes are also hazel, ergo I'm biased towards it

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok thanks for your opinion.

• It's not just the eyes but the entire package. How long do u just stare into someone's eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do like blue eyes a lot but well my mom and her side and my dads side except him have blue eyes... Yet both me and my sister got blue eyes :3 Well i got grey/greenish but still...

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not the color of the eye that matters. but what her eyes reflect from her soul... her heart. She can have beautiful eyes but reflect back much grief or attitude in her eyes. A woman eyes are beautiful do to these things.1 how are they positioned in her face. Wide apart , close together, slanted, beedy. And how do you like a woman eyes to be. How do her eyes make you feel when you look in her eyes. Not her breast... but her eyes. and look at them when she talking to you so you can see her soul. They can have beautiful eyes and be mean as a rattle snake.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because guys don't have a girl to talk so the take anythink

1|0
    0|0
  • Black hair brown eyes , yes please. That's why I'm more into Asian and latina women.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I really don't mind at all were all the same on the inside

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person and whether they suit the eyes they have/their eyes suit them

1|0
    0|0
  • Any color eyes
    Mine are hazel are they rare?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are equally attractive

1|0
    0|0