What is your hair regimen?

Girls, what do y'all do. I just wash and condition but I want to do something else. If you have curly hair that's even better.

46

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure what kind of curl you have, but I'm 3A. I use shea moisture and I love it, it makes my hair really soft. I only wash my hair once or twice a week. I use the smoothie after showering to give me soft defined curls, and sometimes during the week if I need a boost. I used to use mousse which really made my curls defined and nice but I've switched to this for now. I've heard As I Am - Long and Luxe is great for curly hair too. These are both affordable too!

• Mine is coarser lol but I'll check those out

• The pic wouldn't show before but I see it now, those always seemed like they were good but a good stock up on those and my hair budget is dwindling lol I'm looking for anew shampoo to use tho bc I used the vanilla carols daughter set and its not really working for me now

• yeah walmart sells the big bottles for $10, cheaper than the small ones which is so confusing, but they are worth it!