What is your hair regimen?

Girls, what do y'all do. I just wash and condition but I want to do something else. If you have curly hair that's even better.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure what kind of curl you have, but I'm 3A. I use shea moisture and I love it, it makes my hair really soft. I only wash my hair once or twice a week. I use the smoothie after showering to give me soft defined curls, and sometimes during the week if I need a boost. I used to use mousse which really made my curls defined and nice but I've switched to this for now. I've heard As I Am - Long and Luxe is great for curly hair too. These are both affordable too!

1|0
    0|0
    • Mine is coarser lol but I'll check those out

• The pic wouldn't show before but I see it now, those always seemed like they were good but a good stock up on those and my hair budget is dwindling lol I'm looking for anew shampoo to use tho bc I used the vanilla carols daughter set and its not really working for me now

• yeah walmart sells the big bottles for $10, cheaper than the small ones which is so confusing, but they are worth it!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• My hair is shoulder length, so it's relevant even though I'm a guy. Mine is also very mildly curly--probably better described as "wavy". My hair is also thick, and prone to dryness and frizz.

Every morning, I rinse my hair with cool water and condition it with Garnier: Moisture Lock conditioner. Keep in mind that the less you mess with your hair while it's wet, the less you risk breakage. I take about half a dime size of conditioner, rub it between my fingers, run it gently through the back of my hair, rub the tips, and dab the rest on my roots. When I rinse it out, the conditioner from the top of my head distributes through the bottom.

When I get out of the shower, I dab my head until my hair is still wet but stops dripping. Then I spray on my detangler and use a wide-toothed comb to get out the knots and distribute the detangler. After my hair finishes air-drying, I use Bed Head: After Party anti frizz. Creams tend to work better for me than serums and pomades. After I've applied all of my product, I try not to comb it again until before I go to bed (I have a habit of obsessing over it in the morning and combing it too much).

I try not to use shampoo at all, because no matter how "moisturizing" it is, my hair ends up looking like straw because it dries it out so goddamn much. I only use shampoo when my hair becomes unbearably oily, which rarely happens since I rinse it every day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol you have a legit plan, but yea I feel you on the shampoo I'm looking for a new kind to use myself bc my hair feels not so soft anymore, like after so long of using the same thing I feel like my hair gets used to it

• Hmm, that's an interesting theory. I've never considered that before.

• And why do you girls always have to do your hair when we're running late? smh ponytails look good too

1|0
    0|0
  • I use Aveda products straight from the website
    the official Aveda dealership. I use regular shampoo and then I use conditioner after

0|0
    0|0
  • I shave my head every 2 weeks and wash it when I shower

0|0
    0|0
  • Wake up, add gel, brush for 20 min, apply scrunchy, done

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I shampoo, condition and just add leave in conditionor.

1|0
    0|0
  • How is curly hair better I have wavy but still hate my curls it so annoying wish I had straight hair
    Yes I do the exact same you do with your hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Shampoo, conditioner. Sometimes I straighten and messily side braid my hair

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes