Is this makeup too much to guys?

just curious what guys think about looks like these. this is what i do on the days i do wear makeup, or levels similar to this. i'm not going to stop based off of what guys say obviously but i'm just curious! is this makeup too much to guys?

939

Most Helpful Guy

• Your make-up is toned well in my opinion. Your complexion does not look out of whack. I like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you are ok even without makeup do not put makeup on to impress guys do not put makeup on at all cuz no one needs makeup they are. Just like you are beautiful just the way you are