Is this makeup too much to guys?

just curious what guys think about looks like these. this is what i do on the days i do wear makeup, or levels similar to this. i'm not going to stop based off of what guys say obviously but i'm just curious! is this makeup too much to guys?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Your make-up is toned well in my opinion. Your complexion does not look out of whack. I like it.

3|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No you are ok even without makeup do not put makeup on to impress guys do not put makeup on at all cuz no one needs makeup they are. Just like you are beautiful just the way you are

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Yes. I prefer when a girl wears little or no makeup. When I see a girl like that I automatically assume she is a narcissist and probably also very self conscious if she has to hide her face behind all that makeup in order to feel attractive. They're basically living a lie. That's not what they really look like. I wouldn't expect them to be very honest either, and I hate liars.

0|0
    2|0
    • wow you must feel really strongly about this

• Show All
    • No need. You're probably just like her.

• @AvgCdnJoe... I'm sorry , I should not have reacted this much, don't take a bad impression of me from here, this is the best I can do to make the ending happy, hope you like it

• I mean... there's a lot going on there and I can tell. I'd prefer more natural.

But also, the mouth looks weird, soz.

2|1
    2|0
  • I dont think she's wearing makeup, this is her natural face

2|0
    4|0
  • I think you look quite confident with that makeup. It just shows that you are comfortable with different kind of looks, with or without makeup.

1|0
    2|0
    • thank you! i'm obsessed with makeup. it's one of my biggest hobbies. someone on here evidently hates me because they thumbed down every single nice response i got lmao

• Lol. I agree. I'd say go ahead and make that someone more jealous by flaunting your makeup skills.

• i appreciate you:)

• It's too much. It makes you look plastic and fake, ruins your natural beauty.

2|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Who cares what they think is too much? Your make up looks good!

2|0
    2|0
  • Honey boys don't even know what makeup is or isn't. Ask yourself how you feel about your makeup.

And try to avoid whoever her plastic surgeon is.

1|0
    4|0
  • I mean Smokey eye can be a lot for during the day but if you like it, thats all that matters.

2|0
    0|0
  • U look gorgeous!!! Make up ---- seems fair -

1|0
    0|0
  • It's really pretty

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes