Would I look good with Jett black hair, light brown or dark brown?

Just look at my skin tone from my profile pic. My purple hair is fading out so I will have to use the stuff to wash the rest out then buy dye from Sally's to get it to either black, light brown or dark brown. Note that I have chocolate brown eye color. But I also wear colored contacts often that are blue-gray and I also have some that are hazel. I would appreciate as many comments as I can get because I can be very indecisive at times, weird because I woke up one morning and said I'm going to dye my hair bright purple!

411

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah any of those colors would look good might be able to do a color fade with something lighter or darker and watch it change for a month or two before it goes bad. My thoughts

• Do you mean a wash out brown color etc?

• And if you don't like it. Just bleach and start over.

• I'm not very knowledgeable in these things tho as all I ever did was buy the ones she picked out

Most Helpful Girl

• You should definitely go for blonde! Black or brown hair will make you look so much older tbh. You’re the type of girl who would def rock the blonde👱🏻‍♀️

• I had it blonde for 7 years and I'm honestly tired of the bleach and bleaching it toning it maintenance is more often etc

• My hair is dark brown naturally.

• Go for red