Would I look good with Jett black hair, light brown or dark brown?

Just look at my skin tone from my profile pic. My purple hair is fading out so I will have to use the stuff to wash the rest out then buy dye from Sally's to get it to either black, light brown or dark brown. Note that I have chocolate brown eye color. But I also wear colored contacts often that are blue-gray and I also have some that are hazel. I would appreciate as many comments as I can get because I can be very indecisive at times, weird because I woke up one morning and said I'm going to dye my hair bright purple!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah any of those colors would look good might be able to do a color fade with something lighter or darker and watch it change for a month or two before it goes bad. My thoughts

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you mean a wash out brown color etc?

• Show All
    • And if you don't like it. Just bleach and start over.

• I'm not very knowledgeable in these things tho as all I ever did was buy the ones she picked out

Most Helpful Girl

• You should definitely go for blonde! Black or brown hair will make you look so much older tbh. You’re the type of girl who would def rock the blonde👱🏻‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
    • I had it blonde for 7 years and I'm honestly tired of the bleach and bleaching it toning it maintenance is more often etc

• Show All
    • My hair is dark brown naturally.

• Go for red

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, I think Jett black hair would look great on you. Also, you don't look 42 at all. If I had to guess, I'd say early to mid 30s

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter what color you dye your hair you're going to look good

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd do a darker purple. Purple looks hot on you. Otherwise dark brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would personally go with a chestnut, with highlights

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown

1|0
    0|0
  • I think black will look nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural hair, you probably look like a sweetheart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. To all three. But best in light brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jet black

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a dark brown matching your face and sling tone well. Black not so much, and a light brown would be an ok choice also.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Black i feel always looks kind of fake on fairskinned people. It grows out fast and then the roots and eyebrow colour give you away. I think black will look cheap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown. Light brown would look mousy and your skin is too pale for jet black, unless you want to look kind of vampiric...

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown (chocolate brown)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes