Why do people (mostly girls) like curly hair?

I swear I get so many compliments and I kinda get why but still like why do so many girls like curly hair?

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow u was really tryn diff things to see whaf made him notice u then does he notice u still or are u in a relationship cause if u did all tht work n he didn't notice u u shld take ur enegies to a new guy maybe if i notice tht much effort it says a lot n wld be showed i appritiate one way or anothercause it wls be deserved for u to kmwo i want to give u tht bk

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl and have naturally really curly hair, and I really hate it, quite a lot of girls and some guys compliment it but I don't understand what's so nice of a puffy frizzy cloud of hair, I always wished I had perfect straight hair

• Ikr same but I’m also happy cuz people always wanna have