• Who is prettier and explain why?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a tie, and both look bad.

Both have bad hair.

The first looks angry, and the lipstick and nostril contrast look bad against the overwhelmingly white and soft picture. And those flower crowns are retarded.

The second had a freakishly skinny nose, and unreal, doll like features in general. Plus the bad haircut, and the septum piercing.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Second girl has a better/more flattering pic. It doesn't mean she is prettier, it means she looks prettier based on those 2 photos. There is a huge difference

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• The first should probably try smiling a bit, and not look like someone just stole her Cheerios.

As for the second, I don't know if it's the light or not but it looks like she has half a ton of make up on giving her face a weird feeling to it.

2|0
    0|0
  • #1 would be if she smiled. Not really a fan of #2. She looks too fake.

1|0
    0|0
    • why fake? which things is fake?

• She looks like she's plastic. The face and arm are different colors so it seems like hrr face is completely covered in makeup. She looks like she could be Asian, but it's hard to tell, especially with the brown eyes, which makes me think she's wearing contacts.

• Just personal preference, they both look pretty, just a slight preference to the second one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

2|1
    0|0
  • Probably number 2

0|0
    0|0
  • girl 1 cuz u post her pics 100 times a day

0|0
    0|0
  • The brunette is skinnier, younger looking and just looks totally fuck able to me

0|0
    3|0

What Girls Said 11

• The 1st girl (Image A) is much prettier because she looks realistic. The other girl just looks so made up..

0|0
    0|0
  • both look weird

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither, both look fake, tone of makeup + filters

1|0
    0|0
  • Second

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not the same person?

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl B is

0|0
    0|0
  • First girl

0|0
    0|0
  • First girl would look prettier if she didn't have such a dead expression on her face.

1|0
    0|0
  • none

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both pretty, but the second one is a little more feminine and attractive overall. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • The second one and why? Because that's just my opinion

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes