Why are there still so many people radically against tattoos and tattooing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i just don't like the way they look, especially when they are old tattoos

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well as someone with tattoos, I can still attest that there's a distinctive difference between class and classless. My general rule is that professional work attire should be able to conceal them. Finger tattoos and neck tattoos are classless.

There's also another variable to consider, and that's the actual quality of the tattoo. If it looks like shit, then you look like shit. Logic behind that it's permanently on you and therefore a part of you.

As a working professional, I would instantly lose respect for someone who had trashy neck tattoos or tattoos on their hands. I didn't bust my ass at university studying engineering for years to go work with a bunch of classless people who look as if they work at hot topic. I take pride in my appearance.

So like anything, moderation is key..

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree with that tattoos should be of a decent quality but not that nek and finger tattoos are classless. I think people should do what they want and i respect such bold self expression.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• They are stuck in "their old ways"

0|3
    0|0
  • They're closed minded

1|1
    0|3
  • just sheer banality

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I never understood the appeal. I don't have any. A friend told me its $400 for a small one. Holy fuck! I got lots of better things to spend my money on then that fucking bullshit! But I don't judge those who do. But I have no attraction to them. The less obvious ones, ok. One of my friends with benefits has one on her shin. I don't care, I just fuck her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Your 400 for a small one friend goes to weird shop if you ask me

• Show All
    • How much would you pay for one the size of your fist?

• That depends on the placement details and colors. The one on my knee is quite detailed collored and awkwardly located (and a little bigger than a good fist) wasn't even 250 if i remember correctly

• If you can't cover them up , it's not professional looking

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea I agree with them being old-fashioned or against it for religious reasons. Pretty silly if you ask me, plenty of scary people with no ink

0|1
    0|1
  • I dont think anyones radically against it, i just think most of them are ugly and a waste of money and its sleeves are even dumber i dont see why anyone would aspire to mess their body up, same with piercings

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they're snowflakes. If it's not a racist tattoo, why whine about it?

1|1
    0|1
  • In my country only prisoners get it.
    Only exception is a Tattoo of your army unit.

If you're a regular person without army tattoos people will assume you've been to prison

0|0
    0|0
  • it's stupid, ruins the body, high chance of regret, degrades overtime

0|0
    0|0
    • How does it ruin the body?

• Show All
    • It does

• It's a blemish

• People like that have no taste

0|0
    0|0