Why are there still so many people radically against tattoos and tattooing?

410

Most Helpful Girl

• i just don't like the way they look, especially when they are old tattoos

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well as someone with tattoos, I can still attest that there's a distinctive difference between class and classless. My general rule is that professional work attire should be able to conceal them. Finger tattoos and neck tattoos are classless.

There's also another variable to consider, and that's the actual quality of the tattoo. If it looks like shit, then you look like shit. Logic behind that it's permanently on you and therefore a part of you.

As a working professional, I would instantly lose respect for someone who had trashy neck tattoos or tattoos on their hands. I didn't bust my ass at university studying engineering for years to go work with a bunch of classless people who look as if they work at hot topic. I take pride in my appearance.

So like anything, moderation is key..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree with that tattoos should be of a decent quality but not that nek and finger tattoos are classless. I think people should do what they want and i respect such bold self expression.