If you were dating a guy who was in shape and didn't have a hairy butt and one day you found 10 pairs of men's thong underwear what would you say?

You know he isn't gay. He is fashion forward and likes his cock in a pouch and the fact that a thong stays in one place all day. How would you confront him?

This js is a situation where my girlfriend found one of my thongs and I think she likes it because she's made comments before about guy's thongs being more popular lately and she thinks they're hot. She hasn't said anything to me yet, what would you say if you were her?

21