Opinion on kylie jenner Halloween costume?

this is kylie as dirty xtina ( christina aguilera). i personally love it. i want to find a costume similar but i don't know where to look? any creative/sexy Halloween costume ideas? i don't want to be a bunny. opinion on kylie jenner Halloween costume?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything dirty is sexy and if people can't look good n be happy about it or feel. Sexy when they r sexy or even iftheyre not but they are still alloowed to feel how they want to and people opinions give us options a diff perspextive why do they see it diff wich way is better can u merg the ideas n have a megaidea it is an innovateive world so innovate me i ain't dumb I don't know why im a drug addict but i have my oen right to what i want to feel or be also and one thing make me happy n life i dint care what other opinions say if i hurt me so be it i am not hurting or looking to hurt nobody else or change thier mind on it but keep ur opinion to urself with people who want to be solo and just land on a spot tht is right for each moment

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's got the fake boobs down and everything. Looks similar enough.
    It's fine...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• This creped me out

2|2
    0|0
  • Wow she looks just like Christina from that video. Nice!

1|1
    0|1
  • She's a disgusting whore, and so is any other girl that likes her or admires her.

2|1
    2|0
  • I mean obviously the costume helps, but she really looks like dead on Christina. The hair and face resemblance is similar. I guess she made a good Halloween choice lol

1|0
    0|1
  • Hot, you look like Kylie Jenner too. Im sure it would look good

1|0
    0|1
  • Are her tits shape shifter.. It looks smaller this time. dafaq.

1|1
    1|1
  • Its ok for her. She can pull it off

She's rich af and a social media whore. She needs to be bold

1|0
    1|1
  • Depends whos wearing it. I hate her... but she Is HOT, so she can totally little it off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't Halloween supposed to be scary? Guess some people spell "scary" like this "slutty"

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough plastic surgery

1|1
    0|0
  • Stupid as hell with 0 taste

1|1
    0|0
  • It's hot

1|0
    0|1
  • She looks like a crackhead on her way to a rodeo