How picky are guys about women shaving?

Armpits, forearms, legs, stomach, whatever... How much do guys actually care about how much a woman shaves her body? Is it essential, preferable, or do you not really care?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I'm really not bothered. I think I'm more likely to be initially attracted to someone that shaves, but once we know each other more well I'll be alright with the casuality of not shaving as much.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If my partner has a preference, he can pay for my grooming. I am not doing it to suit his wants instead of mine.

6|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Shaving pubic hair and armpit hair is essential.
    Shaving forearms, legs, and stomach is preferable, but non-essential. However, that's only because women don't tend to get much noticeable hair in those places. If it gets bad enough, it becomes essential.

2|0
    2|0
  • Umm sumhair is hot diff body types give more appeal in my personal opinion. Some women can beautiful bald heades. Or hairy arm pits I don't know bout legs ntht but i kindve like some girls witth rhe patch in under arm. Mayeb cause dont see it a lot but it is my personal opinion I don't know id tht helps any

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's just essential to keep it decent. Fully shaved is humongous like, but not required.
    I actually didn't know/realize hair grows so many places on girls until around 23, always seeing well trimmed/shaven women. Do girls grow facial hair too? lol
    Anyway, if I'd have to look for it to notice it it's up to my standards.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, some girls have visibile hair on their nose! If i start to shave, i could grow a beard (shaving makes the hair thicker) i have moustache and most girls have. Lol

• Show All
    • I ve been shaving my moustache and since i started it was always growing thicker... now i am pretty sure i can even have a moustache like men if i keep shaving lmao. But maybe i am just exaggerating.

• @thenewgirlll Well if shaving does thicken it, I've never noticed after shaving for years. Also, if it does, how thick can hair get from it? Maybe ask a much older woman like your mom? lol

• As long as they keep their armpit hair controlled, I don't really care where else they shave

1|0
    0|0
  • VERY!!! What man wants to date a gorilla? We want you baby-smooth!!! And hair on a base level of the dating game is just NOT feminine.

0|0
    3|0
  • Natural is totally okay. I knew a teenage girl who never shaved her legs, and she looked fine. She wore skirts with hairy legs and it was totally fine. Now, granted, her hair colour didn't stand out very much from her skin, so it's not like an Italian lady with black hair on pale white skin. But I thought she was cute.

Now, if you were expecting to have sex, this might be a different story--if I was seeing all of you, I would hope that you groomed yourself a little. Maybe not shaved, but definitely something better than wild. And going down on pubic hair is gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's preferable, but depends how much and where. Vagina for example, I like shaved but trimmed is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty standard. Shaved legs, armpits, and trimmed pubic area.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's preferable because it feels pretty cool, but if you don't it won't bother me much. If I don't really shave then I wouldn't hold you to that standard

0|0
    0|0
  • Underarm hair is the big one, keep that heavily trimmed, and legs I would prefer shaved, but genitals I could sway any way lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes no difference whether a girl shaves or not
    but i do prefer a girl whose all natural hairy down there.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, i would like her to be shaved on her legs, arms, and face. Crotch preferably trimmed but not shaved and i like armpit hair

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want a guy to go down on you, probably it is good to prepare. Depends on personal preferences though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can be very picky about this.

Most things I'm not, but this one, I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very picky it's a must I don't want you to have hair on your armpits or hairy legs or hairy butt shave that stuff off

0|0
    0|0
  • I very picky I dont want my girl to look like a sasquach

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't mind but is hse was a cop and shaved that would make her a constable[cunt stuble]

0|0
    0|0
  • me , not picky at all , it is actually the opposite , i like hairy women , it is because they are uncommon/unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer smooth all over girl but also it dont mater so long as we both like each other for are hearts

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it's essential unless she's naturally not that hairy to begin with

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• I'll never shave my arms

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah its nice to have shaved arms and legs but its not NEEDED i guess. but what is needed is armpits. not because of gender roles but because it's just a lot more attractive and less gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most guys prefer girls to have shaven legs and armpits. but the rest doesn't really matter

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't even care about shaven legs... but armpits are the only stuff that has to be clean lol

Recommended myTakes