Removing hairs?

Hi people.

As a turkish guy im quite hairy at the chest, belly and back. I never had a problem with that since it's all natural stuff. But i live in germany and a lot of people here dont even have hairs on their arms! That made me think of at least remove the hairs on the chest, belly and back. What woulf you do?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're going to remove it and dont want it back i would say do permanent laser hair removal. Much better and the hair doesn't come back. Any other ways of removing it will just make it go prickly and make the hair come back thicker and more than before. Or you could just embrace it there's nothing wrong with it is natural

Most Helpful Guy

• Removing it on the belly.
    The back maybe.
    Arms at max a trim but usually do nothing (I just cut them all of because I am swimming)
    Chest stays