Girls, do you believe that you are good at putting on makeup?

Regardless of how often or how much makeup you wear, are you good at it?

I believe I am fairly good. Very little of my makeup is branded, I own very few matte shadows and makeup brushes, I still am looking for cheap good products. But with the little amount of makeup I have, I manage it well. I only struggle a bit with my eyeliner and I'm still experimenting with eyeshadows but I eventually work with it. I can do a lot better if I owned more products.

In conclusion, I do believe I'm good at this.
  • I'm really good at wearing makeup!
  • I'm decently good at wearing makeup.
  • I'm neither so good nor so bad at it.
    Vote C
  • I'm not very good at it.
    Vote D
  • I suck at wearing makeup.
    Vote E
  • I don't wear makeup at all.
    Vote F
  • Results
    Vote G

37

Most Helpful Girl

• Im really bad at foundation, concealer and all that since i don't use it but Im an expert at eyeliners, been doing it since I was 14 so yes I have mastered it :) and people often let me know im an expert ahah

• I'm good at foundation and concealer. I only need a good primer because my pores are bigger than craters.