Anyone know about baseball caps?

Long story short I have a big noggin and generally don't look good in them... however I randomly found a throwback Baltimore bullets cap that seemed to suit me well... thing about wa s that it didn't really have a lot of form... wasn't a SnapBack and basically it laud flat on the sides and the front wasn't boxing at all... I know this is kinda vague but does anyone know if there's a certain name for that kinda hat?


Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

  • Have you checked eBay to find it?


What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes