Makeup is an ageist, sexist ploy, To Devalue the feminine form in its natural state, Perpetuating unrealistic myths and expectations, Do you agree?

• Makeup is an ageist, sexist ploy, To Devalue the feminine form in its natural state, Perpetuating unrealistic myths and expectations, Do you agree?Yes i Agree with this
  • Makeup is an ageist, sexist ploy, To Devalue the feminine form in its natural state, Perpetuating unrealistic myths and expectations, Do you agree?Its Bullshit
  • Makeup is an ageist, sexist ploy, To Devalue the feminine form in its natural state, Perpetuating unrealistic myths and expectations, Do you agree?Im having a mental breakdown by this question
    Vote C
  • Makeup is an ageist, sexist ploy, To Devalue the feminine form in its natural state, Perpetuating unrealistic myths and expectations, Do you agree?Ummmm :/
    Vote D
This is a actual case, The husband of this woman, sues her, for a trauma, after seeing her without the make up.
www.indonewyork.com/.../

www.boxnewsbox.com/.../Untitled-1-12.jpg

96

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy