Makeup is an ageist, sexist ploy, To Devalue the feminine form in its natural state, Perpetuating unrealistic myths and expectations, Do you agree?

Makeup is an ageist, sexist ploy, To Devalue the feminine form in its natural state, Perpetuating unrealistic myths and expectations, Do you agree?
  • Makeup is an ageist, sexist ploy, To Devalue the feminine form in its natural state, Perpetuating unrealistic myths and expectations, Do you agree?Yes i Agree with this
    Vote A
  • Makeup is an ageist, sexist ploy, To Devalue the feminine form in its natural state, Perpetuating unrealistic myths and expectations, Do you agree?Its Bullshit
    Vote B
  • Makeup is an ageist, sexist ploy, To Devalue the feminine form in its natural state, Perpetuating unrealistic myths and expectations, Do you agree?Im having a mental breakdown by this question
    Vote C
  • Makeup is an ageist, sexist ploy, To Devalue the feminine form in its natural state, Perpetuating unrealistic myths and expectations, Do you agree?Ummmm :/
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
This is a actual case, The husband of this woman, sues her, for a trauma, after seeing her without the make up.
www.indonewyork.com/.../

www.boxnewsbox.com/.../Untitled-1-12.jpg

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• No It depends on how you use make up.
    Sure they're people who can change their whole fucking face, but the most people use it to enhance their look or just cause it can be super fun

0|1
    0|0
    • check out my update xD

• Damn like I said a whole new person, it's insane how some people can do that and also a talent somewhere lol

• Make up has existed since forever, from Babylonians, to Ancient Egyptians to whatever place.
    It's not a new tool or anything, mostly Gag dudes have an obsession with make up. Most girls can't look dramatically different with make up on a daily basis (unless she has very bad skin and very little eyebrows) simply because we don't have the time or required skills.

2|1
    0|0
  • If you believe that those shimmery eyeshadow and coral blush and glossy lips are a part of her beauty, you are the fool here. Good that the man learned are lesson.

You saw my social media. Do I look like I'm devaluing my natural beauty? Moreover I rather enhance it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Here we go. I'll put it like this , if you really thing my eyelids are blue gold or green along with my my lips really being red for a natural color then you are the one with problems not me.

2|1
    0|0
  • It’s just makeup and in most cases it doesn’t make a huge difference. I don't know why guys are so obsessed with this. The way a guy styles his facial hair and his normal hair can make a huge difference too.

1|1
    0|0
  • Agree

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a goddess, and make-up is part of my ritual adornment. It doesn't matter what YOU think about MY face.

If you want women to quit wearing make-up, then you and all men have to quit evaluating women and deciding their relative value as human beings by what they look like. Ball's in your court.

Meantime, I like my seafoam green body safe glitter eyeliner, and my clairol hair dye, and my sexy dresses that make my tits look incredible, and these awesome hand beaded shoes, and light up fiber optic hair clips, and this necklace I hand made with carved bone beads and the Thai brass charm. You wanna wear make-up too? Jewelry? Feathers? An incredible shade of aubergine in a silk shirt? Fuck yeah dude, your body, your sense of self, do what you like. Wanna be simple, plain, comfortable, gaudy, ridiculous, whimsical, nondescript, suave, dapper, handsome, disheveled - be whatever you want. Your face, your body, your decision.

Don't like what I got goin on? Don't look.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• This might have be true if women put on makeup exclusively to change how the opposite sex sees them, but they don't. I honestly like my girlfriend better without makeup and she knows that, but she loves doing hers and I won't stop her.

1|1
    0|0
  • Makeup is not ageist or sexist. But judging women for putting makeup is definitely sexist.

2|1
    0|0
  • disagree

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really. If you get deceived by it then you're a dumbass and deserves to be deceived.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes