What do you think of long nails like these?

I love them there so pretty my nails are long right now What do you think of long nails like these??What do you think of long nails like these??What do you think of long nails like these??
Updates:
Sorry if it's annoying how I replied the same thing to a few options I would have to explain the same thing to more then one person and it's just faster to copy and paste then typing it all again

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The first are nicely decorated but quite unnecessarily long
    The second have no relation to decor whatsoever. They look like tanned nails on a uncannily similar shade of tanned hand, and again are too long
    The third isn't as bad as the second or as palatable as the first, it's inbetween, but like the others are too long
    All 3 are too fucking long and I don't see the reasons for thinking such unnecessary and unnatural length is a good look. Are they trying to draw attention to their beauty or put owls/eagles/hawks to shame when snatching rodents off the floor?

0|0
    0|0
    • I just think there pretty I love them and Well I've always had naturally long nails so they literally grew on me so doing normal day things was never a problem and I just got long acrylic nails because natural ones are hard to take care on and the acrylic ones are no different then my natural ones ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Show All
    • I only care what they look like in my eyes

• And that's the only veiw that matters! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I canโ€™t stand them to be honest... they look inconvenient, a hygiene nightmare and Iโ€™d probably rip them off in a day ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I like shorter, more natural and feminine but everyone has their preference

2|5
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• How do you do everyday things with nails that long? Open a soda, hands in your pockets, shower or touch yourself with getting a big ass gash? Lol. Like, how do they NOT get caught in doors? Haha.

Looks good, don't get me wrong. Just seems impractical to me.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well I've always had naturally long nails so they literally grew on me so doing normal day things was never a problem and I just got long acrylic nails because natural ones are hard to take care on and the acrylic ones are no different then my natural ones ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Disgusting.

Claws don't look good on girls, especially ones that make your fucking hands useless.

3|1
    1|0
    • Well I've always had naturally long nails so they literally grew on me so doing normal day things was never a problem and I just got long acrylic nails because natural ones are hard to take care on and the acrylic ones are no different then my natural ones ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Show All
    • Whatever. Nice viral marketing, one shekel has been deposited in your account.

• What are you even talking about

• They kinda scaring. And I think its really because of ego that women wear them. And if you study the History of long nails and why people started wearing you will understand what am saying better. People will always try to be bigger or better than others because of their pride and arrogance.
    I know a lot of Christians donโ€™t wear them because itโ€™s something to show off with (flexing).

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyone I know wears them because they are pretty

• Show All
    • I've been very rude to you

• Stop talking

• What if you want to joke with someone and you ripped out his left eye by accident

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not like grabbing people's faces

• maybe you're not but others we don't know that ๐Ÿ˜

• They're pretty useless in my personal opinion. Especially during sex.

1|0
    0|0
    • There for looks and some people like them during it haha

• Show All
    • I think there pretty

• Ok, to each their own.

• I'm most definitely not a fan of long nails. It's OK if they're a couple of millimeters long and well taken care of though.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are creepy like imagine a hug then when they pull their hands away they take your back with you, i know that wouldn't happen but they concern me

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks absolutely horrid. Same with drawn on eyebrows in most cases

1|0
    0|0
  • Most times they are fake, so that is the assumption.

1|1
    0|0
  • I , ikevthem. Just a bit too long. Otherwise beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love them๐Ÿ˜ I can really appreciate it when girls have long nails

0|0
    0|0
  • They're a little too long
    It makes them look a bit like claws but each to their own I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're ugly

1|2
    0|0
  • High maintenance chick!

0|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting

1|1
    0|1
  • Looks like gremlin hands.

1|2
    0|0
  • Too long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my thing, personally. But to each their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like things that can claw my eyes out.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't like them that long

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't stand them

1|0
    0|0
  • Not cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn! They look amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • unattractive...

1|0
    0|0
  • unattractive as fuck

1|0
    0|0
  • too long

1|0
    0|0
  • It look nice anyway ๐Ÿ’›

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyโ€™re okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Impressive attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• How do you do anything with nails like that? It doesn't seem practical.

1|0
    0|0

• they are pretty but I can't do anything even when I get short ones lol

• I think it looks weird and it's not very hygienic if we're being honest.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why not? If you take care of them there'll be fine

• Our nails are one of the dirtiest, most infected parts of our bodies. It's anti hygienic to keep them unnecessarily long because you can't really clean them properly/keep all the germs away. It's just my opinion though lol you do you. It can become a problem though because I wouldn't eat anything made by someone with nails like that for example. So if you have a job that you need to look super hygienic for you might reconsider keeping nails like this, because I know a lot of people agree with me.

• I always had naturally long nails and took really good care of them and keap them clean

• Personally I wouldn't want them that long. I don't function well with long nails, but with that said, I do think they are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the shape but I would personally prefer shorter nails, but everyone's different!

0|0
    0|0
  • They look good on you but me personally I do not like long nails but short

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit too long for my tastes

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate them

1|1
    0|1
  • I really don't like long nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t like them

1|0
    0|1
  • Too long

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. The first are my favourite

0|1
    0|0
  • I love acrylics! Those look great even though I prefer almond shaped nails on my hands :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes